Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message from Gianni Paladini regarding attack on his wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Gianni Paladini regarding attack on his wife...

I received a phone call this morning from Gianni regarding the attack on his wife Olga.

He said that she is okay and now on her way to making a recovery… But he said he was pointed in the direction of a few threads on various message boards yesterday evening. Both he and Olga sat down to have a read through them and he said that they both were just completely blown away and humbled by the support shown by so many different people.

He said that some posters said in their message that they aren’t his biggest fan, but they still took the time to write such touching messages all the same - and that those were especially nice to read.

He also said that he hoped everybody was enjoying the great start to the season that we have had – and that he would give anything for it to all end now!

He re-iterated just before he went -

“Please, please let everybody know what a boost it was to receive those messages from supporters that took the time to write down a few thoughts for the family. I can't tell you how much it meant to us...”

i wasnt arround at the weekend.

this is the first i know of this thread

i am indifferent on this subject as im not to sure

i cant belive that no paladini haters took there opertunity on that.

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

4 different sentances

find a different way to be an a hole

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

i do wish GP all the best and his wife

Comment

Seriously nutta, no one can respond to a post that makes zero sense.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
            i do wish GP all the best and his wife
            Agree regarding that post!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Me too, dispicable act against his wife.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Hope the ****bag(s) who done it get caught asap, and hope Gianni's wife will recover quickly.

Comment

what was this about various QPR people's addresses being revealed?

Comment

Good to hear. Nice to see GP taking the time out to call and thank a few people. Nice touch

Whatever people's opinion I'd don't think anyone would ever condone the vile **** bags that carry out such cowardly attacks.

I hope Olga is on the mend and has my very best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                      what was this about various QPR people's addresses being revealed?
                      Nothing major - someone on another site posted a copy of the information relating to the board of directors that they had obtained from Companies House. All completely above board and legitimate - the information on Directors does include the addresses of every named Director, so already in the public domain.

Possibly a moral issue about re-posting but they were quickly removed.

Comment

all the same

all the same i just cannot beleive that any paladini haters would be involved with this attack,and its really unfair to start trying to put qpr fans name in the frame,i m sure gianni knows that all qpr fans are only interested in qpr,and as time evolves,i hope all our fan club become happy with each other
                        let us try to be more like west ham fans those guys are united,and thats what makes them such a great club
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          all the same i just cannot beleive that any paladini haters would be involved with this attack,and its really unfair to start trying to put qpr fans name in the frame,i m sure gianni knows that all qpr fans are only interested in qpr,and as time evolves,i hope all our fan club become happy with each other
                          let us try to be more like west ham fans those guys are united,and thats what makes them such a great club
                          I am absolutely sure that the attack was completely unrelated to his activities at QPR and the ****bags who did this more then likely had no idea who the house belonged to.

Comment

Was away from here for a while so all the best to Gianni and his wife. No matter what issues some may have with him, no one deserves to be, or have their family attacked.

Comment

Wishing all the best to Olga.

Let's hope the buggers who did this are soon locked up.

Does anyone know if this has been mentioned in the local papers in the West Mids?

Comment

Working...
                              X