Giannis wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giannis wife

Saw a couple of pictures this evening of Gianni's wife who has been badly beaten up during an attack on their house in the Midlands

I am sure that all posters on both here and other sites wish her a speedy recovery and sincerely hope that this was not in anyway related to his position at the club regardless of what opinion you have of him and the family in general

I know that his personal home details have been published online elsewhere on a couple of occasions and been promptly removed but may I stress that I am making absolutely no connection with this incident and I hope that what ever pond life made this attack are brought to justice ASAP

I think we can eliminate qprted from the inquiries.

Comment

i blame the EDL or Israel
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Saw a couple of pictures this evening of Gianni's wife who has been badly beaten up during an attack on their house in the Midlands

I am sure that all posters on both here and other sites wish her a speedy recovery and sincerely hope that this was not in anyway related to his position at the club regardless of what opinion you have of him and the family in general

I know that his personal home details have been published online elsewhere on a couple of occasions and been promptly removed but may I stress that I am making absolutely no connection with this incident and I hope that what ever pond life made this attack are brought to justice ASAP
        with you on this one isleworth hope she is not to badly injured
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

watched that law abiding citizen last night,will GP go for pay back?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hope she get wels soon

Comment

Cowardly attack and seen those pictures too. Badly beaten up and lets hope Gianni and his wife can get over this. I would hope whatever anyones views on GP, that they wish the family the best at this difficult time.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Gianni had a gun to his head a while back.

Now his wife gets a kicking.

Think Gianni needs to look a bit closer to his own activities.

Comment

Disgusting.

Hope she makes a quick recovery & the perpetrators are brought to justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      i blame the EDL or Israel
                      Daily Mail reader? lol

Comment

F**king disgusting c**ts.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

I saw Gianni after yesterdays match as I was standing outside The Springbok. He wasn't his usual self, by that I mean chatty and smiley. We had a brief talk about the game .... a very brief talk, and then he told me about the attack on his wife that happened on Friday at their family home. Now if I'm right Gianni didnt find out about this cowardly act until after the PNE game. His daughter by all accounts, phoned him and and then sent through photos of Olga to his phone ..... Gianni showed me a photo - Olga looks like she done ten rounds with Mike Tyson! Her face is a mess.
                          Gianni told me that he was on his way back to the Midlands to see his wife as she had been discharged from hospital.
                          I dont think any self respecting person would wish this on anyone, let alone for this type of disgusting act to happen to woman.
                          I just dont understand the type of low-life(s) that would take part in such a stomach turning act!
                          Totally back up your words above Beefy .... Both Kathy and myself wish Olga a speedy recovery and hope her and Gianni can get back to a normal way of life very very soon.

Joe & Kathy Hylton.
                          R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                          Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Horrible. wish her a speedy rcovery!
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I wish her a speedy recovery. I hope Gianny will get on with his usual business at QPR.
                              But my thoughts are with his wife just now.
                              All the best.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X