Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was silver haired shaven headed guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was silver haired shaven headed guy.

In SA road he through aright hook they knocked the Newcastle fan down about 6 rows, he was right thug this guy and it had been building up for about 10 mins with him and they other guy, he got thrown out then it all calmed down. I cannot understand why he was up for a fight this game meant nothing.

Its the risk you take when sitting in with the opposition fans,if you get sussed theres always a chance you will cop for it.
    Leading up to the game Geordies on various QPR forums wanting tickets and telling us they would be in the home ends and they were warned by many to expect a slap.

Comment

also an offence to be in other end..so when he wakes up in hospital, he should get nicked and a 3yr ban...back in time for the geordies in conference lge.

our stewards are poor though, they have let swansea,cardiff and geordies try to take the pee

Comment

The guy was an absolute animal and Newcastle or not there was no justification.

The end result was the geordie toppling down almost on top of a family and I saw a number of little kids crying their eyes out with fear.

Hope he is banned for life.

Comment

over reaction micheal.and as for animal our fans are tame compared to many.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I don't think an overreaction at all. If the guy had nearly landed on your head you may think differently. This bloke has been up for trouble at other games. So you think it is more acceptable to frighten and potentially hurt kids/women (and men for that matter) rather than just getting the guy removed. I hate to think who may have been hurt as the guy who fell was a big bloke. I wonder if it had been your son/daughter being landed on you may feel differently.

Comment

End of the day if he had sat in right end this would not have happened.So whos to blame?

Comment

The guy who threw the punch is to blame. I will never understand the mentality of people who get all tribal about a public football stadium. If you go to other countries you see all fans sitting together.

Comment

michael what do you make of the lutons fans actions just now then?
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

I don't care about the Luton fans. I don't support Luton.

Comment

a lot of these northern teams have fans that think they can go anywhere they like and give it the big one, as they have such great supporters lol.

i had a ringside seat....

the silver haired guy was standing up supporting his team and 3 #### geordies behind him took objection to what he was saying so he fronted them. this caused quite a few undercover geordies to pipe up, in particular one bald geordie who fancied his chances and told silver haired guy he would rip his head off if he didnt sit down.

the cowardly stewards then arrived and led out the 3 original geordies, but the others who piped up obviously thought they were safe, que mayhem. silver haired guy then remembered that big bad bald geordie was still there trying to look innocent like he wasnt involved and fronted him, at which point fellow r's were coming down from other blocks in there numbers to deal with the situation. bald geordie then started throwing punches at silver haired guy and was quickly engulfed by numerous r's, with one punch sending him down about 8 rows onto his head. he then legged it. what made me laugh was the bald geordie guy was with his mate who sat motionless throughout the mayhem and calmly walked out in the opposite direction after his mate had taken a beating and fled!!

After it calmed down 2 police snatch squads bundled out silver haired guy and his mate. His mate had to leave his little boy, who was quickly adopted by the guy in the next seat.

i hope silver haired guy is ok, as you should be able to support your team in your own end without opposition fans taking offence and wanting to fight you. If the usual ppl who sit in A/B blocks were there it would have been a riot and front page stuff.

i think that covers it all.

Comment

Thank you HighGradeR. It seems the bloke got what he deserved.

How are your views now then, Michael?
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Lol !! I can see I am fighting a losing battle here !

Comment

Who likes to mingle with away fans,chat and have a beer in the pub and who takes the 'Its us and them' view and likes to be in a pub with our own with no away fans?

For me i like to drink with QPR and normally stick to the Home only boozers.

Comment

Totally got what he deserved and i hope the police see clearly who started this.

micheal should be complaining to the club/stewards who allowed quite a few geordies in the SAR stand, who then took offence to ppl supporting their team.

did the geordies want us to vacate loftus rd for their pleasure as they're such great fans?

dont worry micheal portsmouth are coming again next season, so you'd better move seats

Comment

Working...
                              X