Gianni Paladini on Jnet Monday night..9pm www.jnetradio.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianni Paladini on Jnet Monday night..9pm www.jnetradio.com

Monday night sees Gianni Paladini chairman of QPR FC on the show talking about the club and the hopes for the future call in on 020 8906 7777 or email studio@jnetradio.com see you Monday night from 9pm www.jnetradio.com

lol this a wind up??

Bet some people cant wait to call in ;)
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Lets hope they call in or email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Shows he has some balls in doing so I think and I am guessing the show is live so a perfect chance to ask questions directly to him

Comment

paul agree with that fella, after the amount of unfair stick his got the last few months fair play to gianni for going on there
          Hopefully we can dispell some of the bs on the habitual moaners agenda

Ps great to meet u yesterday

Comment

It's not often people get the opportunity to talk to or listen to Gianni so, I would certainly take this oppo to call in and/or e-mail in your questions for him.

Should be a good show.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Shows he has some balls in doing so I think and I am guessing the show is live so a perfect chance to ask questions directly to him
              I'm sure this may attract a certain listener in the Wasington DC area
              Last edited by Funky; 07-03-2010, 04:02 PM.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                I'm sure this may attract a certain listened in the Wasington DC area
                Depends whether he can get himself away from scouring the net for qpr snippets !

Comment

Unfortunately I am banned from qpr-reports messageboard and he continually denies to say anyone is banned.

I would urge him to email questions, to get answers then hopefully he can concentrate his efforts in posting positive aspects of the club, instead of leading a merry band of followers on the negative side of the club.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Unfortunately I am banned from qpr-reports messageboard and he continually denies to say anyone is banned.

I would urge him to email questions, to get answers then hopefully he can concentrate his efforts in posting positive aspects of the club, instead of leading a merry band of followers on the negative side of the club.
                    Banned for what Pete?

Comment

will be calling in deffo.... cant wait
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Isleworthranger

You have to understand if you question their tactics and deliver good arguments, they will ban you.

Its their own little world and they don't like any interference. Same can be said of Independent R's which I have been banned for about 2 years, though I get questionnaires from them.

Comment

And this board dont ban people for qustioning you peter???????Think you need to take a look at the amount that have been banned from here mate....

Comment

should be a good show

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X