Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock/Paladini: How Long will it take.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
    "next step get a team to win football matches"

Which means dispensing of the dross we currently have at our disposal.The rubbish purchased with yours mine and many many of your fellow fans hard earned money,you could say P-issed up the wall,by inpart GP.

Do you wonder why fans don`t want him here ?
    I couldn't careless if he was here or not but the fact remains that Amit and the board wanted Gianni to stay, if his good enough for them who are one of the richest people on the planet, then his good enough for my club.

They have the money and know Gianni better than we do and that Sharpy is a fact!

Comment

Sharpy

we ain't gonna agree. Last 12 months we've had no money to spend, showed by our mass list of loans coming in.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Sharpy

we ain't gonna agree. Last 12 months we've had no money to spend, showed by our mass list of loans coming in.
        Yawn. Pete how many times. Loans cost money!!!!!!!

You have to pay the club a fee for the loan and make a wage contribution.

There has been money to spend. The man spending it has done an awful job. He's been a middle man to every manager and fb. Guess what the manager gets the chop on every occasion.
        I blame him for player power! At the training ground, going in the dressing rook with sm before a match. He smoozes and sucks up to everyone he knows without actually having the credentials or ability to do his job.

The man shouldn't be here. And I'm glad that he will be leaving this summer. If I performed in my job the way he has over the last 18 months I'd resigned through shame and embaressment.

Comment

Hoopaman

the problem is, some people have "no shame" and you could start by looking at some on this site ( )

anyway............new era & all that lets give NW & the team all the support we can starting this Saturday.................personally i can't wait as i've seem to have rekindled my love.....................( ) for the club

Comment

pkloft

Can you bring some of your buddies on here to the so called dark

So much doom and gloom with them

Glad to see your now onboard and i congratulate you for finally posting something positive

Comment

hopefully he will be gone in a matter of weeks having given Neil Warnock a 3 1/2 year deal and the high wages he commands, he has such a strong hand and their is no way that Warnock will put up with Paladinis dribble and favours to foreign agents for way below par players
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Just a point to note. With the fees paid for two of our loan signings this season, we could have bought Lee Barnard. Less wages too.

Who said we had no money?

Comment

He is in Division 1 for a reason??

Southend and Now Southampton, no interest from any championship club. Otherwise, he would be playing in the championship.

End of the day, I agree with pkloft time to move forward. We don't agree, never will but with Warnock at the helm we need to focus on supporting the team.

qpruleok GP is here till 2013, but your right Warnock will be his own man, so any future arguments will be irrevelant
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    Hoopaman

the problem is, some people have "no shame" and you could start by looking at some on this site ( )

anyway............new era & all that lets give NW & the team all the support we can starting this Saturday.................personally i can't wait as i've seem to have rekindled my love.....................( ) for the club
                    Totally agree mate. New era, mittals in Charge and warnock as manager things are looking very bright!!

However. I refuse to forget gp's role in fb's reign. We are extremely lucky for the mittals to save the day and give us a second chance at going for it. Just with gp there you know controversy is around the corner! When he goes I'll completely happy...

Colin wan*ers blue and White army!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                      Totally agree mate. New era, mittals in Charge and warnock as manager things are looking very bright!!

However. I refuse to forget gp's role in fb's reign. We are extremely lucky for the mittals to save the day and give us a second chance at going for it. Just with gp there you know controversy is around the corner! When he goes I'll completely happy...

Colin wan*ers blue and White army!!
                      your behind enemy lines now chap

the GP bandwagon has disolved yet a few still hang on in hope

Comment

Welcome back. Your argument is logical and well thought out. Congratulations.

What a cracking advert for pro paladini you are. Telling people who think for themselves to zip it. Or what? Could be construed as threatening HA9. Think before you type. Wouldnt want another little ban would we.

Comment

Message to all pro-GP posters:

Guys, until there is full transparancy from the club over PRECISELY what Paladini IS and IS NOT responsible for, these rumblings of disquiet will NEVER go away, so you might as well get used to it. It wouldn't make an iota of difference even if Sir Alex Ferguson was manager.

I believe that if the club actually made it clear exactly what his job description is and why its necessary to have 2 Chairmen, it would actually put an end to all this, because people would know one way or the other where we stood with him. It would then be simply a case of put up or shut up. So if QBP can genuinely put some questions to Ishan and Amit then this would be the most important one.

For the record I am neither pro or anti GP. All I ask for is transparency over his role at the club, which I think is a fair enough request.

We all know that Warnock is not the type to suffer fools gladly, so the moment he would detect any unnecessary meddling, interferance and unprofessionalism, he'd be on to it in a flash.
                          Last edited by Stanley; 02-03-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Well said stanley.

Lets hope Warnock does indeed manage from the front,it is something the club and us fans have been crying out for since,Holloway was sent to tend to the shrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              He is in Division 1 for a reason??

Southend and Now Southampton, no interest from any championship club. Otherwise, he would be playing in the championship.

End of the day, I agree with pkloft time to move forward. We don't agree, never will but with Warnock at the helm we need to focus on supporting the team.

qpruleok GP is here till 2013, but your right Warnock will be his own man, so any future arguments will be irrevelant

Name of the player is irrelevant to the point, but, just for further info...

5 Championship clubs (4 currently in top 10, all above us) made offers to Southend in the window and 2 League 1 clubs. All met Southend's price tag and they let the boy decide. I think he spoke to 3 clubs in the end.

Southampton are a club with potential on the up. He made a good choice

Point was to highlight the misuse of money that would have been far better invested elsewhere. Even if a player like Barnard failed, he would have been our player and would have had sell on value. The huge money for loans goes straight down the plughole and into other clubs and agents pockets never to be seen again.
                              Last edited by Nodge70; 02-03-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Think you rate the Boy too highly

I know what you mean though, trouble is we had NO money for any Buys in January. No money was given even for loans. Bent came with a drastic reduction in wages from Birmingham (don't know the deal wth Priskin). We literally had to make deals with no money available, even after the sell of Routledge.

(yes you will point to the cost in wages, but these players had no fee and many other players didn't want to come, example Cousin from Hull)

Comment

Working...
                                X