No announcement yet.

Ledesma back on a free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ledesma needed a good summer in the gym bulking up a bit, and someone to put an arm round him and calm him down on the pitch as he was constantly getting booked....

the talent was clearly there, the application as so often is the case was the problem

Comment

When he signed he, along with Parejo, were our star players. Sign of how we have come on this year that he wd have to work hard to get on the bench. But hopefully that challenge wd bring out the best in him. If he does want to come back, suggests to me he knows the score here and is prepared to try to knuckle down and make it work. Good for him.

Comment

Gotta be honest though, this doesnt seem to me to be someone who would be top of JM list!...
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

our current setup is tailor made for ledesma..

problem is we dont really need any wide or creative players..

unless taarabt is going we've got cook balanta buzsaky routledge taarabt and vine who can all play in the 3 roles we have behind simpson.

obviously has insane talent but is a theatrical diver who has abit of a hot head.. not exactly something we need. if he was to come id expect us to get rid of 2 of the said many who can play behind simpson.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

To be honest, i dont actually think he has the skill or enough ability to take us where we want to go...

If he wouldnt fit in, whats the point?? His diving and moaning at a ref for not getting a imaginary foul isnt going to win us promotion...

Comment

At last a voice of common sense - I wonder what would happen if some people actually saw some of the quality down the bush that those of us who are old enough to remember/see. Ledesma quality? please......
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I would have him for free. Do a swap with Alberti.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Our team has improved, but if we got an injury to the front 4, he would fit in perfectly with the intricate passing. I also believe if Balanta can overcome problems with injuries and off the pitch get his head in order, he will be very good too.

Injuries to the midfield show we could be one game away from being too lightweight up front. Vine is out for 3-4 weeks and Ageymang has not set the world alight when he has come on.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Ageymang has not set the world alight when he has come on.
                    Unpopular view I know, but I've actually been quite impressed with Agyemang's last few cameos; he's even got on scoresheet. Not to mention his goals for the reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Our team has improved, but if we got an injury to the front 4, he would fit in perfectly with the intricate passing. I also believe if Balanta can overcome problems with injuries and off the pitch get his head in order, he will be very good too.

Injuries to the midfield show we could be one game away from being too lightweight up front. Vine is out for 3-4 weeks and Ageymang has not set the world alight when he has come on.
                      What do you mean about balantas head not being in order??

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Unpopular view I know, but I've actually been quite impressed with Agyemang's last few cameos; he's even got on scoresheet. Not to mention his goals for the reserves.
                        he has looked like a great sub to have. but i think he is best coming off the bench with about 20 minutes to go

Comment

Ageymang definitely scares defences with his pace.

Balanta is a potentially a great talent.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

For me it depends alot on if we keep , adel, watson and simpson.

If the midfielders stay , we've possibly got enough. If simpson goes i'd want our priorities to be in 2 good stikers.

ledesma showed some great flashes for sure and i spose if he was clear that he'd be starting from the bottom rung and actually is free...reckon from a good business point of view i'd have him back regardless coz even if he dont cement a first time place , gotta be able to sell him for more than nowt

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                              He has belonged to one club his whole professional career. Genoa. How is he a journeyman? And what is wrong with a journeyman for that matter?

No, that was wery difficult for you to understand,Rieger. You try the best you can to give me a dig thats for sure. :(:(

But giving it a second though if he sign him permanently.:tired:he obviously has bags of talent!!

Comment

I'm slightly confused by all this talk of Emmanuel Ledesma coming back to Loftus Road.

If I remember correctly Ledesma's loan deal last season was cut short by mutual consent. If this guy was happy here and we felt he had a future at the club, why would we have cut his deal short and sent him back to Italy?

That said he has undoubtedly got bags of talent and at 21 years of age still definitely has years on his side and the capability to improve and learn the English game. It all just strikes me as a bit of an unusual scenario!

Comment

Working...
                                X