Balanta and Ephraim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balanta and Ephraim

We all know that Simpson, Taraabt, Routledge and Buzsaky have the quality on the ball, the pace and the ability to play either upfront or on the wing but does anyone think that Balanta and Ephraim could be good replacements for them when tiring with 20 minutes to go?

yes....................factamondo!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

How long before either come back? Yesterday's bench included Alberti and Ainsworth and in the nicest possible way I would rather have Balanta and Ephraim. By the time we get to Palace we will have Watson back and then there is always the return of Lee Cook. Derby couldn't handle the pace of our boys last night if we were able to have brought on Balanta and Ephraim instead of Vine and Agyemang I think we could have killed the game off sooner.

Comment

Personally I think a fully fit Lee Cook would slot right into our current brand of attacking football.......the big question is how long (if ever) will it be before we see a fully fit Lee Cook again?!!!!

Comment

I saw Balanta like many others alot pre-season. in my opinion, he would fill into any of those front 4 slots without any problems.

many will remember the young kid who played against Watford 2 years ago, he has baulked up since and Gorman/Magitlon rated him so highly they played him every game, before he got injured. We have another gem in the wings and thats a promise.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yest Ephraim and Balanta could fit in the system, good for 20 mins when the fitness kicks in, I hope Jim & John can coach them into something special.

Comment

It is fantastic news that Angelo and Hogan are on their way back. Without tempting fate we are bound to lose at least one of the current 6/7 MF and Strikers through injury or suspension and these two can slot in beautifully.

Balanta was on fire pre season and Ephrain was starting to look the "real deal" so it will be like having two new signings when they return.
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Will Tarrabt play in African Cup this Winter - is there one?

Comment

Working...
                X