Vialli Being Interviewed Today/Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vialli Being Interviewed Today/Tomorrow

Okay its like MI5 at the moment and am only relaying and give more substance to the story on here yesterday. This comes from NO-ONE at the club, but found the story definitely has substance.

Vialli travelled over on Sunday (edited) from Milan, he was next to a Chelsea supporter who was a box holder. The guy was in awe of Vialli and asked what he was doing over here "being interviewed for the QPR JOb" was his reply. That Chelsea supporter subsequently told a Rangers fan.

This does not mean he will get the job, but with Monte Carlo Grand Prix this weekend, it indicates interviews are at an advanced stage early this week, after Wednesday The Flav will have no time to to do the interviews and its obvious the club don't want to take too long over an appoinment. I will try and find out more, but thats where we are today.

It definitely seems the latest rumour has far more to it, then recent rumours regarding a new manager
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Oh no I really hope not!
    That would be a disaster if we got him.
    i'd have Boothroyd and pardew over him any day of the week!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The Rangers fan mentioned, who posted this yesterday, is a very respectable R who I trust implicitly that what he posted he understood to be the truth.

I trust him more than you, or me!, Pete lol
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

i believe this,and i for one would be delighted if he got the job.

Comment

So much for all the English, Championship experience, etc talk then....
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            i believe this,and i for one would be delighted if he got the job.
            I would be happy as well.Always liked him.

Comment

rblock that would be you on your own then. Signing him will not go down with most rangers fans that don't want anymore foreign waisters. Good player might do a job upfront but not as a manager thankyou very much!

Comment

Stan im shocked that you want to go down the young foreign route again

Comment

I don't believe for one minute that i would be on my own-(see above).he is a big character,strong and charismatic-I don't think he would be pushed around either.

Comment

Mixed feelings. On the whole, think he would have learned alot from Watford and will get respect of the players. Would increase profile of the club.

We are not all going to agree on a manager, but think he will do well
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      lol...have you just realised his not on his own

Comment

Can't be worse than some of the names being banded about.

Comment

Ok fair enough we all have our own opinions but in my eyes we should definately be going the british route. Although he speaks the language he was a laughable joke when managing at ****ford. To say he may of learnt from that experience is a huge gamble that this football club could do with out. I think a good british manager would be the safe route

Comment

I think a good british manager would be the safe route
                            there could lie the problem...how many good ones about that will come to rangers?

Comment

Anyone but that sh1t Wise.

Anyone else see him celebrating the scum winning on match of the day last night?

QPR my arsh
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X