Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fulham's last game outside of London this season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • singingranger
    Silver Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 2056

    #1

    Fulham's last game outside of London this season

    & they take 267!
    Unreal!
    combined away support to old Trafford & Anfield is 600!
    We might be going down but that is a joke!
  • Mooo block
    Apprentice
    • Mar 2011
    • 247

    #2
    they only took 300 to OT?

    Surely not???

    Comment

    • Yousef
      Gold Seat
      • Jul 2009
      • 9553

      #3
      Originally posted by singingranger
      & they take 267!
      Unreal!
      combined away support to old Trafford & Anfield is 600!
      We might be going down but that is a joke!
      Where do you get the number of aways supporters from? Any link? Would be interesting to check other teams.
      QPR fan since1987

      @yousef_qpr

      Comment

      • MattyRangers
        Slimmer of The Year
        • Jun 2011
        • 24914

        #4
        Originally posted by Mooo block
        they only took 300 to OT?

        Surely not???
        Mate I know, I couldnt believe it either. Where they hell have they gained an extra 80 supporters from?!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

        Comment

        • MattyRangers
          Slimmer of The Year
          • Jun 2011
          • 24914

          #5
          Originally posted by Yousef
          Where do you get the number of aways supporters frm? Any link? Would be interesting to check other teams.
          I duno about other clubs, but with Foolham you simply pause ya TV when the cameras on the away end and count. Need both hands and feet mind (or just a pal from Norfolk, then the feet can be left out of it) so need to be prepared.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment

          • Yousef
            Gold Seat
            • Jul 2009
            • 9553

            #6
            Originally posted by MattyRangers
            I duno about other clubs, but with Foolham you simply pause ya TV when the cameras on the away end and count. Need both hands and feet mind (or just a pal from Norfolk, then the feet can be left out of it) so need to be prepared.
            How about Wigan
            QPR fan since1987

            @yousef_qpr

            Comment

            • TRING-RANGER
              Silver Seat
              • Feb 2012
              • 1849

              #7
              Originally posted by MattyRangers
              Mate I know, I couldnt believe it either. Where they hell have they gained an extra 80 supporters from?!

              Comment

              • flamacue
                Apprentice
                • May 2012
                • 11

                #8
                I think they took roughly the same numbers last night as Rangers did to Sunderland - yes , Wearside is further , but the latter game was played on a Saturday , not a work night. And Fulham did play at Goodison on Saturday . Not sure that I'd want to make the same trip twice , not within the time span of 3 days.

                And I don't think Rangers fans are in a position to criticize anyone , not after the ultimate embarrassment : failing to sell out a home game against Chelsea.
                Last edited by flamacue; 02-05-2012, 07:24 AM.

                Comment

                • Factamondo
                  You know when you've been factamondoed!
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37198

                  #9
                  who let you outta nursery early pipkins!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

                  Comment

                  • 80sCasual
                    CCG
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9231

                    #10
                    Originally posted by flamacue
                    I think they took roughly the same numbers last night as Rangers did to Sunderland - yes , Wearside is further , but the latter game was played on a Saturday , not a work night. And Fulham did play at Goodison on Saturday . Not sure that I'd want to make the same trip twice , not within the time span of 3 days.

                    And I don't think Rangers fans are in a position to criticize anyone , not after the ultimate embarrassment : failing to sell out a home game against Chelsea.
                    If you're not a foolem fan then you should be with a comment like that, we wouldn't expect them to travel anywhere to tell you the truth, theyre pretty much known for it.

                    And sorry but we're talking about away support here (you know, people that travel and follow their team) so what has the **** game got anything to do with it.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

                    PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

                    Comment

                    • Factamondo
                      You know when you've been factamondoed!
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37198

                      #11
                      too be fair it was a school nite!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

                      Comment

                      • Yousef
                        Gold Seat
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 9553

                        #12
                        Originally posted by flamacue
                        I think they took roughly the same numbers last night as Rangers did to Sunderland - yes , Wearside is further , but the latter game was played on a Saturday , not a work night. And Fulham did play at Goodison on Saturday . Not sure that I'd want to make the same trip twice , not within the time span of 3 days.

                        And I don't think Rangers fans are in a position to criticize anyone , not after the ultimate embarrassment : failing to sell out a home game against Chelsea.
                        I was at Sunderland and we were not less than 2,000
                        QPR fan since1987

                        @yousef_qpr

                        Comment

                        • Ginger Ninja
                          W12 Seat
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 17458

                          #13
                          Originally posted by 80sCasual
                          If you're not a foolem fan then you should be with a comment like that, we wouldn't expect them to travel anywhere to tell you the truth, theyre pretty much known for it.

                          And sorry but we're talking about away support here (you know, people that travel and follow their team) so what has the **** game got anything to do with it.
                          if he's a fulham fan, that concept is alien to him.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

                          Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

                          Summer Transfers 2019

                          IN


                          OUT

                          Comment

                          • TRING-RANGER
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 1849

                            #14
                            Originally posted by flamacue
                            I think they took roughly the same numbers last night as Rangers did to Sunderland - yes , Wearside is further , but the latter game was played on a Saturday , not a work night. And Fulham did play at Goodison on Saturday . Not sure that I'd want to make the same trip twice , not within the time span of 3 days.

                            And I don't think Rangers fans are in a position to criticize anyone , not after the ultimate embarrassment : failing to sell out a home game against Chelsea.
                            I think that if you spent as much time on your own forum slating off your own non existant support you might just fell better about youself , you lot are a f@cking disgace as supporters and i feel sorry that a decent team has nomarks like you lot for support, dont even fret shirley about what division we are in we will always out do you clowns

                            Comment

                            • Romford Hoop
                              Match Reporter & Referee
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1617

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Yousef
                              I was at Sunderland and we were not less than 2,000
                              Only about 1100 less,we had just under 900 according to match day programme.

                              Comment

                              Working...