Next time we play Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next time we play Chelsea

I would love to stay up for no other reason but so we can go to the Shamford Bridge again next season and have a proper go at competing with them.

God willing if this happens and hopefully the Government will pass a law where all QPR fans get a 12hour amnesty where we can slap any **** in a Chelsea badge without any worry of getting tugged.

Just when I think my hatred for them can not get any worse they lump 6 past us, Fat boy mocks our fans at corner kicks, Racist puts one away, those robbers took £55 off me for a ticket, they put some bellend (legend!!) round the pitch at half time who neither me or the Chelsea fans have ever heard of and they have some fat bald annoying ##### on the mic

To every Chelsea fan I will enjoy every second of watching you crying on the TV after you fold in the champions league final and next time we play at Shamford I will make sure that I have the closet seat to your knuckle dragging fans and I will mock you for 90mins you dirty #####s.

Honesty, I hate those w4nkers so much. Give me losing 6-1 everyday of the week than having to support that club. I felt physically sick walking in their ground.

I just wish their post 1994 fans knew what they were like as a club back in the 70s, 80s and early 90s.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
    X