S.W.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.W.P.

Played on the right handside in his proper position 2nd half and looked good. So obviously his best position.

Just amazes me that Warnock can't/won't see it, and play him there all the time.

Should start there every game.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      Should start there every game.
      And I think everyone agrees with you apart from NW!

Comment

He will play there now with Barton absent for a few weeks..
        First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
        Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Makes it an even worse decision when its all in aid of accommodating Jamie Mackie ffs.

Comment

Yep... SWP and Luke on the right should be first names on team-sheet...... Macheda would be licking his lips at thought of them two carving out chances for him to convert.

Comment

According to Mick Jones, Jamie Mackie is the best professional at the club.

It would appear that at our club this attribute warrants a starting place more than actual footballing ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Makes it an even worse decision when its all in aid of accommodating Jamie Mackie ffs.

Comment

After watching that today I feel Neil will have to start him there, could cost him his job if we don't start to create and score.

SWP just needs that one goal!

Comment

Not allowed to drop Mackie. He sucks Warnock's c()ck everyday. Mackie must always play. He is a Premiership 'Gareth Ainsworth.' Good attitude, but a sh1t footballer.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

SWP and Taarabt always seem to like up well! Much more difficult for teams to defend against two quick and skillful players like that than against a couple of workhorses!

Would be a good idea to get a proper defensive midfielder in during the window IMO to allow us to play with more attacking players. Frimpong would have been ideal but we've missed that boat now!

Comment

If SWP was used on the right during the previous 19 games, I am sure we would have got more points! NW has costed us points to please Mackie who I think should only be on the bench.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Played well.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Amazing some people only see this now though. Myself and others have been pleading for ages for Warnock to play SWP on the right having seen and known he has the ability at this level.

Mackie is just not good enough. Ability wise and in terms of quality he is miles short of what is required.

Amazing though that after saturday and the error for the Arsenal goal ( despite him playing well ) a few people on here said SWP was pony and they would have Mackie above him everytime. Notice these people are a little quiet now though.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                              Played on the right handside in his proper position 2nd half and looked good. So obviously his best position.

Just amazes me that Warnock can't/won't see it, and play him there all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X