A message to our owners.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to our owners.....

If the club you are temporary custodians of gets promoted to the top division, it doesn't just mean that you will be able to fill your own pockets, it means a lot to the loyal fans (especially if there has been a long wait).....

BORKED
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

So, even if you don't care about the fans, at the very least give them a parade.......

BORKED

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

And if you must post messages from the players before an important game, make them inspirational.......

BORKED

Comment

And if you want to directly address the fanbase, once again make it inspirational (even if you don't mean it).......

BORKED

Comment

Do some work
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

And finally give the club an identity that we can relate to. Remember the clubs history and celebrate the recent highlights...

(Sorry for banging on about Granada Cf, but they are a similar sized club to us and like us have been out of the top division for way too long. Mind you looking at them they do appear to be the total antithesis of us at the moment........)

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Do some work
              I'm the boss I can do what I want......

(besides this is better than monitoring 400 hours of video from the Met. That is what my software is for......)

Comment

Ha fair doos
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Alternatively, when you get on the wrong side of the fans....

Can someone post a vid of River Plate's fans from Saturday night???

Comment

Another pointless thread from HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

Can someone post a vid of River Plate's fans from Saturday night???
                      BORKED
                      Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                        Why is it pointless?

Just showing what a similar sized club, with similar history and tradition did for their fans on promotion. Very relevant IMO and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          Why is it pointless?

Just showing what a similar sized club, with similar history and tradition did for their fans on promotion. Very relevant IMO and interesting.
                          Private joke Nodge

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                            Oh dear, are you still upset about my comments on your Le Mans thread.

This is at least football related and I think has something to do with how our club is being run at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                              Oh dear, are you still upset about my comments on your Le Mans thread.

This is at least football related and I think has something to do with how our club is being run at the moment.
                              Nope sorry it's not QPR.....next!

Comment

Working...
                              X