Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    G.T.P

The game against Cardiff end of November will tell us more, how far, behind/ahead we are.

They definitely haev the better strikers, we have the better defence.

I'd say our midfield is stronger, but lets wait and see.

I can only think of 4 cardiff players that would get into our team
    Whittingham,Olafinjana,Bellamy and Burke. You honestly think you got 4 better midfielders than that ? I agree your defence is stronger. 2 centerbacks is our weakness

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
      Whittingham,Olafinjana,Bellamy and Burke. You honestly think you got 4 better midfielders than that ? I agree your defence is stronger. 2 centerbacks is our weakness
      yeah and you only own two off them!!!

Comment

Well then simply go to Man Utd and see if you can borrow Rio and Vidic.

They can pay 90% of the wages, so it's not a problem... you crooked, cheating, immoral c***s.

(bitter? me??!)
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Does that matter ? They are currently playing for Cardiff City FC for this season with no callbacks on them. I dont understand why other clubs dont do it. Blackpool had 7 on loan last year, Sjoke also did it the year they went up

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            Well then simply go to Man Utd and see if you can borrow Rio and Vidic.

They can pay 90% of the wages, so it's not a problem... you crooked, cheating, immoral c***s.

(bitter? me??!)
            Na, we allready got the new Paul Scholes from them. His name is Danny Drinkwater. A center midfielder thats due back for the Jacks game. Probably our best player everytime hes played so far

Comment

gareth me old fossil excavating hill dwelling chum............baaaaaaaaardiff are historically f..........uck all..........my fa 'mole' informs me you still have 'serious' financial irregularities being investigated and rumour is belamey will be gone in jan and a possible points deduction looms.........and the kiddy fiddling manager will be off too
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lol, Nice 1 Facto ! I did tell you about the Malaysian moneymen a long time ago. I think we got 6 on board now. 1 of them Vincent Tan is due to become chairman. check him out on the Forbes richlist(worth nearly 1 billion). Hes over here every game and has paid off 90% of debts

Comment

yes but rumours of 'him' being a pre op '#######' are rife.......still you can always go crying to the faw when the points are taken away!!

Comment

You honestly reckon you will finish top 2 ?
                    I believe Cardiff will. 1 other team will come from nowhere, Someone like Pompey,Forest or Burnley. Long way to go yet

Comment

You honestly reckon you will finish top 2 ?
                      I believe Cardiff will. 1 other team will come from nowhere, Someone like Pompey,Forest or Burnley. Long way to go yet
                      yep plenty of time to scew it up like you have the last two season in a row!!!

Comment

cardiff will be relegated. Get on now, odds are sweet.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

When Cardiff had Chopra out they flopped, just one missing link and they always flop, they won't go the whole season without injuries so will flop again. We will be waiting to pounce and will take the title come May.
                          Another season in The Championship looms for the taffs, they can always watch us on Sky next season at Old Trafford etc wondering what might have been.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Gareth mate, don't come on here and wind folk up (and I speak as one who has defended you in the past).

Obviously you have a strike force that is too good for this division, but as you concede our defence is considerably better than yours. Which means the midfield is the area in dispute here. I agree you have a very good midfield but would point out that faurlin is the business and would command a place in any bottom half premiership club and indeed yours; Buz and Tabs, in addition, can hardly be sniffed at (excellent though I think Wittingham is). And while I'm not personally a fan of Hogan Ephraim's you can't dispute the fact that he has been pretty well the number one player in the accumen index all season. Added to which we have Tommy Smith to come in, Martin Rowlands back from injury, Lee Cook returning as well as Leigertwood and Mahon in reserve. On top of all that we have Shaun Derry who I freely admit I thought was a p**s poor signing but has been arguably one of if not the biggest revelations of the Championship season - and has taught me not to question any Warnock decision too hard. So yes, I admire and worry about the team you have assembled and they are a credit to you, but plse don't come on here and patronise QPR because we have a pretty handy team. Still, if you want to underestimate us and put the first third of the season down to some kind of fluke, you just crack on mate because that's fine with us.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Gareth mate, don't come on here and wind folk up (and I speak as one who has defended you in the past).

Obviously you have a strike force that is too good for this division, but as you concede our defence is considerably better than yours. Which means the midfield is the area in dispute here. I agree you have a very good midfield but would point out that faurlin is the business and would command a place in any bottom half premiership club and indeed yours; Buz and Tabs, in addition, can hardly be sniffed at (excellent though I think Wittingham is). And while I'm not personally a fan of Hogan Ephraim's you can't dispute the fact that he has been pretty well the number one player in the accumen index all season. Added to which we have Tommy Smith to come in, Martin Rowlands back from injury, Lee Cook returning as well as Leigertwood and Mahon in reserve. On top of all that we have Shaun Derry who I freely admit I thought was a p**s poor signing but has been arguably one of if not the biggest revelations of the Championship season - and has taught me not to question any Warnock decision too hard. So yes, I admire and worry about the team you have assembled and they are a credit to you, but plse don't come on here and patronise QPR because we have a pretty handy team. Still, if you want to underestimate us and put the first third of the season down to some kind of fluke, you just crack on mate because that's fine with us.
                              Well Put Stainrod
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

cant believe some bite at the worrier of a mint sauce accompanied meat dish!!

Comment

Working...
                                X