No announcement yet.

Sousa Sacking (please read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people must spend their lives looking at and thinking of bad posts to put on WATRB.com.

How sad is that.

By the way, his first language can't be English.
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

Why do I get the feeling I've read this thread somewhere before?

Please tell me Groundhog Day was just a film and not my life.

Comment

Dear Neo
        I am sorry if I was offending you.
        But have a word with toothache about why its ok to come over and remove my posts?

Its my opinion and i will keep speaking it.....

i spell checked that for you and btw, its not being literate thats why you think english is not my first lang

but its ok im not gonna ask for your opinion on me to be removed i can look at a post that insults me personaly

so mods thread 46 should that be removed as it doesnt bode well with your sites rules????

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

We thought you were not coming back?

You must love it here
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
            rich from the orig himself

you really are a **** mate
            who are you talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
              Dear Neo
              I am sorry if I was offending you.
              But have a word with toothache about why its ok to come over and remove my posts?

Its my opinion and i will keep speaking it.....

i spell checked that for you and btw, its not being literate thats why you think english is not my first lang

but its ok im not gonna ask for your opinion on me to be removed i can look at a post that insults me personaly

so mods thread 46 should that be removed as it doesnt bode well with your sites rules????
              What's wrong with post number 46 becuse you've called all us all sorts of names, see nothing wrong with number 46 to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                What's wrong with post number 46 becuse you've called all us all sorts of names, see nothing wrong with number 46 to be honest.
                Yeah but post 51 sux, it mentions post 46 too much and contributes nothing new to the discussion, looks like spamming to me, that poster needs an infraction
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think people would respect you and your site more if you just said sorry for your part in the sacking of Sousa and for the damage done to the club by this. And of course that you backed the wrong horse in GP.
                  But as that's not gonna happen we can just read the rubbish in this thread :super_man:

Comment

Poster number 46 to your collection point please.

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                      I think people would respect you and your site more if you just said sorry for your part in the sacking of Sousa and for the damage done to the club by this. And of course that you backed the wrong horse in GP.
                      But as that's not gonna happen we can just read the rubbish in this thread :super_man:
                      Paul.. think you need to go back and read the thread started last year by the poster who posted the Sousa story, it's in black & white.

I don't expect anyone who blamed this website for the the sacking to say sorry do you?

Don't let facts get in the way of what you heard.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                        Poster number 46 to your collection point please.

Comment

MKPaul

Please do me a favour if you think having a post (not posted by me) that was on all sites, that WATRB's solely contributed to the sacking than you live in cuckoo land.

Okay, I vented my frustration regards the football don't deny that, but power to get someone ousted from their job at QPR..you must be having a laugh.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Anyone else read this thread and not actually sure wtf is going on?
                            It's like 10 threads have been merged into one, in no particular order.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              For some reason some people have been feeding other fans that this website had planned the sacking of Sousa or that the members of this website wanted him gone.

The member who posted that thread was deeply sorry and very pro Sousa, it had nothing to do with this site although it was posted here, in fact it was posted on the official message board first before he posted here.

This thread was started by him after he posted what Sousa had said.

This will hopefully put an end to it without people twisting the truth, you can also see the date and time it was posted to see that this is what really happened... no spin like some try to make out!

More...
                              Is is not difficult for one person to have more than one IP address to pretend to be someone else, thus making the lies easier to spout.
                              Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              ha1923..

not going to be the answer you want I'm afraid.

Sensitive information is what he got dismissed for and no doubt a whole heap more than appeared on here, so excuse me if I don't relive those moments again, as for some reason you keep wanting to ask the same question, when the facts are out in front of you. Entirely conceivable could be anything sensitive, as I said before.

Nice to see the jolly boys outing has moved over here today, is qpr-report gone missing or is he back?
                              You appear to have more sensitive information than anyone else, so who is for the high jump inside QPR for divulging to you? The simple fact is GP wanted PS gone.

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Here you, take a look at his list of posts,
                              he contributes every now and then:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...mber.php?u=635

Read my first response. It is easy to pretend to be many people.

Comment

I read through it all at the time, it's always annoyed me when people go out of their way to take a a stand that says we did nothing wrong when everyone else can see a part was played, maybe the part wasn't as big as some make out but a part was played by this site and that has hurt QPR and maybe standing up and accepting will stop some of this I'll feeling you guys face.

Comment

Working...
                                X