No announcement yet.

Out transfer policy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny when people say "Cook never goes down the line anymore" because he never did, he always cut in, the problem is I think most defenders know what he likes to do now which makes it much harder for him, plus the overall level in the Championship has improved over the last 2 years, hardly anyone in this league flies past defenders nowadays like Cook done.

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
      Yeah right??!!! Don't tell me,he posts under the name of............DFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
      Several players view here and a couple are members.

Considering my starting line about Cookie is always "i never wanted to re-sign him.." i bet he loves me ;D
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Jim, I'm not one of Gianni's groupies but I think its silly to blame him for not signing the players we all know we needed. He isn't setting the budgets. I'm sure if he had been given the money he would love to have gone out and bought phillips, watson, spurr, mancienne etc etc but he's not an alchemist, he can't produce funds that aren't there.

Comment

Make the full back work get to the byline

Comment

Who are members then Scotty?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Jim, I'm not one of Gianni's groupies but I think its silly to blame him for not signing the players we all know we needed. He isn't setting the budgets. I'm sure if he had been given the money he would love to have gone out and bought phillips, watson, spurr, mancienne etc etc but he's not an alchemist, he can't produce funds that aren't there.

Agree. It doesn't matter what job you work in if you have a set budget that you must keep to you can't buy the likes of Kaka and Ronaldo.

I think the lesson we've hopefully learned is that it is possible to bring in quality loans - Vine was one, Buzsaky was another, Taraabt is looking like another. And we need strength in depth but whether its permanent or loan agreements it all costs money and GP can't create miracles. He also would have his hands tied if Briatore wants to spend some of the budget on players like Parejo and Tommassi.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                Who are members then Scotty?
                That my friend is confidential. No one and I mean no-one other than me and MYU have access to any personal info and would never disclose.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  That my friend is confidential. No one and I mean no-one other than me and MYU have access to any personal info and would never disclose.
                  Fair do's mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                    Fair do's mate.
                    For instance I would never disclose that your email is felchmonster@gmail.com :exciting:

Comment

I've got two of them! Morris = Cookie and QBP = Gianni. Elementary my dear Watson! :devil: :red_heart:
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Only pullin' yer leg Morris!!!
                        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

For instance I would never disclose that your email is felchmonster@gmail.com :exciting:
                          If that wasnt aimed at me it would be funny.

I only wanted to know if Helguson was a member, so I could ban him for life purely for not being able to hit a cows #### with a banjo, not too much to ask is it!? :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                            Only pullin' yer leg Morris!!!

Comment

What, even if they breach the T's & C's as stated in the Security policy or passed on a confidence in breach of contract? :grimace:

Comment

If it is true about players being members on here think it should make certain fans - myself on occasion included - reflect that these are real people. I know what it can feel like to get slated in a professional capacity and I've never had half the things written about me that a lot of the players have. Yes, they are very well paid but it probably doesn't do much for their confidence or morale. How wd we all like to be told we are "the worst full back since John Curtis" etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X