Was anyone at the 67 Final??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
    Don't you start with your full head of hair, barsteward......
    mines so plush and lovely I can shave it to make it bald ;D
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      mines so plush and lovely I can shave it to make it bald ;D
      Wait til you have supported them for 40 years......
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

11 years before my time too, but my dad was there with the folks

Comment

Originally posted by Ianrose View Post
          11 years before my time too, but my dad was there with the folks
          Damn you.....
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

yeah i was there - had a seat opposite the Royal box - right behind us was an enormous camera and every time the guy swung it we would have to duck - suppose thats how we came to get them so easilly - the game was very much a blurr to me as i was only just turned 11 yrs old - nobody at school believed me on monday when i told them i was at the game - jealous a*seholes - probably the last time anyone was jealous of an R's fan ?

Comment

I was there,aged 11 with my bobble hat ,scarf and rattle ! Stood behind the goal at the tunnel end . The end where we scored our goals.The sound of RODNEEE RODNEE still lives with me today!!
              The tribute to Mike Keen yesterday brought it all back.
              Special day,special club.....U R's

Comment

Dad was there in 1967.
                I was at the Milk Cup Final in 1986 with my Dad, standing on the terraces.

Comment

wish i was but i was 2. my dad and his dad was. milk cup and fa cup for me
                  WE ARE QPR

Comment

I have been to all the cup finals that first wembley visit was magical, to come from behind and win in that style as a third div side. Oh for those days when we could play atractive football score lots of goals and win.

Comment

i miss them too
                      WE ARE QPR

Comment

I was their as an 8 Year Old who never had a clue what he was doing in a big Place, All i know was that my Dad introduced me to the Drug and I have been there ever since and so will my Boys and little Girl who is 14 months old, all I hope is that she does'nt marry a Chelsea Fan when she is older or I will go to Jail for not being too nice to him
                        Mind you there are plenty of young RRR'SSSS out there in about 20 years tiime
                        My oldest son is with a young lady who supports Chelsea but we are trying to convert her

Comment

Think my grandad was there, Im 25 so way before my time.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

was also there, 9 years old, great day, fond memories.

Comment

Got my rossette from Charlie Ferris and marched from Bloem swimming pool . dont remember much of the game , but got a 105 back to White City afterwards
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Yeah I was there, age 11, fantastic experience.
                                Saw all the Home games in the cup run too, starting with 5-0 v Colchester, little did we know what lay ahead.
                                The 4-2 win v Leicester was the game that REALLY sealed my support for the R's, biggest game at Loftus Road for years, 20,000 crowd absolutely bouncing, think "Oldham game" ;D
                                We were 1-2 down at Half-Time, in the second half scored 3 in 4 minutes and absolutely battered Leicester who were high in Division 1 and had a certain Gordon Banks in goal (and this was 1966 remember).
                                Anyway, back to Wembley, I think I have an old newspaper with the headline "Those chanting fans set Wembley rocking!"
                                Happy Days.
                                RIP Mike Keen

Comment

Working...
                                X