Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    If he's foreign it will be de canio IMHO

I said that for weeks
    You teaser.

Comment

if its wise i'll punch gianni
      Careful some people will hold you to that.

Although the poor fella has had a gun held to his head before!!..... So i think he'll be happy to take you on scott.........He's double hard.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

in the daily mirror it said wise was going to brighton so i dont no if theres truth in that at all.

Comment

Don't want him back. Need a manager who can give the club 100% of his time, can communicate in English and one that can keep his willie in his trouser at all times!

Comment

How did you get 30-1?

I only got 5-1 with the same firm! They had to give me a price as he wasn't even on their short list!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

9-2 yesterday.

Think they will only take a minimum bet of £50????

Too early to say who will be next manager, but that to me is a a good value bet.

I can say, don't bet on Dennis Wise, he is not a candidate.

Contrary to reports, managers do want it, but they really have to get it right next time. I do not want a season, like this again and sure all fans feel the same.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if its wise i'll punch gianni
                No wonder our club is a shambles behind the scene with the likes of you in Gianni's ear ....out of interest why not Wise? ....did a great job managing at Millwall and Leeds ...the fact he used to play for Chelsea shouldn't come into it! ...you were probably one of the dicks that booed Furs all those years ago because of his Chelsea connections ...I'm probably in the minority but I'd rather Wise over any of the current names mentioned!

Comment

Can anyone say with any authority that during his absence LDC has learnt to speak English? If so - and so long as Harbin stays to keep the fitness levels up and we employ a decent defensive coach to maintain the levels at the back - then LDC would be a good move - but I believe he needs to have improved his communication skills 100%
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Can anyone say with any authority that during his absence LDC has learnt to speak English? If so - and so long as Harbin stays to keep the fitness levels up and we employ a decent defensive coach to maintain the levels at the back - then LDC would be a good move - but I believe he needs to have improved his communication skills 100%
                    Ask Scott, he is in touch with him every day (allegedly!!!) even sings to him...
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Jesus thought Id put a bet on and come in to 9-2

Comment

haha.....as i said first on this site. The new manager will be Dennis Wise and Poyet is also still thinking about the opportunity of becoming his number 2!! Wise will happen...Poyet 50/50...

Comment

Working...
                        X