No announcement yet.

Who Thinks Darren Ferguson Story True?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Thinks Darren Ferguson Story True?

In the Daily Mirror?

If he took over, how would you feel?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

more worrying is the story in the Sun that the players wanting to leave - i can understand it - but it cant happen!!

Comment

and why wld fergie jnr want to come here?

Comment

example..

Everyone reads this stuff and takes it as gospel.

According to some we should not have boards and news papers
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i am not sayin it is true - tis only the sun at the end of the day - but i just think very worrying if true - ?

Comment

i think he would be mad to come here, hes doing well, building up slowly ... why come here and risk it all. i personally think we already took a risk with a new, young manager, and as much as i wish he was still here, its time to change and try something different - an experienced man who knows how to do it!

Comment

I believe there's legs in the story. Regrettably not for the right reasons.

Would not be happy on many levels.

Comment

Even less happy than if LDC returns, in fact even less happy than if Ollie returned.
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Not the only name to be linked.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                    and why wld fergie jnr want to come here?
                    Because QPR are a bigger club and he will look and think ive taken P'boro as far as i can,leaves after 2 back to back promotions viewed as a legend or get sacked next year when there bottom of CCC.

Comment

I didnt mean cos QPR are a bigger club meant with all the politcis why would he want to come here... I agree we are a bigger club

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Because QPR are a bigger club and he will look and think ive taken P'boro as far as i can,leaves after 2 back to back promotions viewed as a legend or get sacked next year when there bottom of CCC.

Historically we actually aren't that big a club - we had our moments in the higher echelons but we've been overtaken by many.

Come to a club where you won't get to choose the players/team or be backed by the board or stay at a club where you are backed to the hilt by a wealthy (but not so wealthy as our board) chairman. Difficult one..
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Wouldnt be my 1st Choice, but as long as he brings his strikeforce with him it wouldnt be so bad.

Comment

Agree.

Darren Ferguson would not be a YES man, thats for sure.

Though it would stop the bickering on who gets in the players. I'm guessing if he took charge, he would bring in the players.

Hopefully 2-3 from his dad

Comment

If you were a young manager with your stock rising, doing an exceptional job at a small club in the lower league knowing there is a likelyhood of a well run stable 'bigger club' coming in for you surely you would ask yourself the question, 'Is QPR that club??'

The answer is firmly NO. As the chances of that reputation built being in tatters within a very short space of time under a regime knowing nothing about running a football club are extremely high.

No one in their right mind would touch the QPR job.

Anyone know if Flab has started doing his coaching badges yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X