No announcement yet.

LFW blame THAT POST for Sousa sacking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFW blame THAT POST for Sousa sacking..

Sousa sacked after conversation with supporter appears on message board

More...
    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

I blame the Internet, if there was no Internet then that fan could not have been able to post his story. Internet is evil.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

To be fair, they also mention other reasons.

The person who posted on this site was doing it because he LIKED PAULO SOUSA. He done it because he felt PS should be given the chance to take this club forward.

We are not privvy to all things that go on at the club. We cannot assume this is the only reason, must take into account the Blackstock situation and other things we are not privvy to.

We run a messageboard, not the club. What goes on behind closed doors is the not the same as forums and newspapers.

I have not enjoyed most recent games, but many more have clearly been satisfied and the overwhelming consensus was to keep Paulo Sousa.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

A Pro sousa post on this site and he good booted (allegedly)

OH THE IRONY
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I loved watching rangers not concede goals

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

OH THE IRONY
            Can someone start a Pro Ali Russell thread then? You never know, lt might work again!!
            Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

I love what everyone on WATRB does, dont agree with some peoples opinions but who does.
              That thread should have been deleted the minute it touched ground though, whether true or not it has cost Paulo his job.
              I liked Paulo as although he wasnt attacking minded he made us stronger in not conceding goals, but he wasnt given time to work on the Attacking Side once Vine and Buzz were both back.
              Rome wasnt built in a day and if the Owners can have a 5 year plan then why couldnt Paulo have a plan to work on.

My thoughts go out to the Poster of that conversation, he didnt want to cause any damage and its been used as a Get Out Clause in my opionion.

QPR are being run shockingly, But I think we should spare a thought for the fan that probably doesnt like anything on the News at the moment.

Comment

I would say it was in defence of Sousa and not the only reason. We do not know what goes on behind closed doors

Sods law I was at the Sponsors evening and on that afternoon, I was not on-line. I was writing an important letter away from football. ( I do have a life away from football). I am normally on here.

I would guess the posters who wanted to keep Sousa, saw it has a positive and not a negative. After all, I have been criticise for giving an opinion, that I have really been bored watching rangers.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

surely there's more to this whole debacle than that post. sousa wouldnt have told a complete stranger all that if he knew it was going to pee off the owners so much. even then, what was said is hardly life changing news.

maybe he knew he was on his out and just wanted to let us know what was going on. but again, why do that through a complete stranger he bumped into outside LR?

either way, looks like it just gave the owners an excuse to sack him rather than pay him off? I dunno but its all a bit odd. and sad.

Comment

Pete, It was in defence of Sousa without Doubt.
                    We all have opinions and PS wasnt getting the Wins but he wasnt losing that much either, but I feel for this fan now.

Looking on it now, It was a Schoolboy Error but he was only saying in defence of what he may of heard is going on and how many have said things before.

Its just that I feel that Sousa was due to be axed and that story made it easier, especially when fans didnt believe him and asked him to post pics.

Sousa was a Dead Man Walking, I would have kept him and judged him on a Fully Fit Squad next season.
                    But the Hounds of the Press will bring up that thread now, and I feel for this fan now so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

OH THE IRONY
                      Yeah, his first post too...all pretty convenient if the club wanted a reason to get shot of Sousa without paying compensation.

Comment

I jus hope we get our club sorted out asap
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

As I said.

I'd be amazed if that was the only reason. People read too much into things. So much goes on that we don;t know about.

Olverra sacking? We can all speculate.. but do we know why?

Of course NOT

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            As I said.

I'd be amazed if that was the only reason. People read too much into things. So much goes on that we don;t know about.

Of course NOT
                            Once Oliverra went i believed the writing was on the wall for Sousa.Seems like using the post on this board as a reason gave them the oppotunity.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              As I said.

Of course NOT
                              Maybe i've missed something, but the reasons for Sousa's sacking, as posted on the OFFISH, are VERY specific, are they not?

Comment

Working...
                              X