Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do WATRB posters want Sousa to be sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO! he must stay and be given time to build his own team.

Comment

Jamie.

its getting really boring now. If I was like you said, I would delete every poster in favour.

if you enjoyed all these 0-0's then go and renew your season ticket and stop telling me what to write.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No. He needs at least another season to build his own side. And no interference from higher up either!

Comment

I don't want him gone because I don't want another manger change but looking long term, I don't think Sousa can take QPR to the Premiership and the buzz around games is no longer there.

All I want is our team to look like they are trying and that's all I ask, how many games this season did our squad look like they wanted to win the game?

I pay £30 to watch QPR and if they can't be bothered than why should we fans?

Comment

Its a landslide! Massive NO by all accounts!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Too much swapping and changing players and formations.
              Too negative at home.
              He doesn't communicate well with the media - needs to better learn the language /English game/ Championship/ Championship players and mentality.
              Has allowed his top scorer out on loan at a crucial time and had refused to play him for key games when we were blatantly lacking up front.

SOUSA OUT - HE IS LIABILITY
              Last edited by BobHazell; 06-04-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

He doesn't communicate well with the media

I think he's was one of the best talkers myself

Comment

SO, circa 85% want him to stay.

Majority rules.
                  :boss:

I hearby give authorisation to the board to keep him until the Summer at least
                  :super_man: :super_man: :super_man: :super_man: :super_man: :super_man:
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No disrespect, but we should have restricted the poll to supporters who have at least watched 6 games since the turn of the year.

I'm guessing some have been to one or even none

Before you go all high and mighty on me, it does matter. Your'e not paying £100 like some fans to watch these enjoyable games.

Probably have still have a majority, but it would not be so high.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

scott, to be honest I really feel some vote because they know how I feel.

If, i came on here everyday to say stick with him, they would vote against.

You only have to hear the atmosphere at home games, its non-existent

Comment

voted yes

Comment

None of this matters.

I have spoken

He shall not be sacked

Comment

After each game I want to go straight home because I'm so hacked off with what I see after spending £30 and then you see Sousa on world 'What a great talker'.

Now if you don't go games and see Sousa on World then you are 100% going to say stick with him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              After each game I want to go straight home because I'm so hacked off with what I see after spending £30 and then you see Sousa on world 'What a great talker'.

Now if you don't go games and see Sousa on World then you are 100% going to say stick with him.
                              pity talking the game and actuallly playing the game are not the same,if they were we would have a super manager.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                                pity talking the game and actuallly playing the game are not the same,if they were we would have a super manager.
                                Can't argue with that

Comment

Working...
                                X