Sousa will walk by the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa will walk by the weekend

And do you know what i dont blame him if he did, briatore is a nasty piece of work and will never ever be liked by us supporters has long has he is at the club, he might have saved the club but in is certainly making us a laughing stock, he just cant kept his f ing nose out of team affairs loaning players out behind the managers back now. Know one within there right mind would take up this poison challis working under such a stubborn and greedy man. Protest time against this clown.

I dont think he's got any other option.
    I think we saw the signs at the weekend with him getting sent off & the post match interview talking about Blackstock that things are far from Hunky Dory.

Comment

Briatore is this decades Chris Wright. He's done his money and now wants it back

Comment

I will be gutted if he went i honestly think given a fair crack he would deliver the goods.Theres a cancer running through this club and its getting worse.

Comment

the board are alienating fans.
          replacing jude the cat with a copy of hull's mascot with no fans consultation, a half empty c-club, replacing our badge with no fans consultation, pricing fans out of coming to LR...
          the club i once loved has changed for the worse and i care much less about QPR now.

Comment

yes

yes if he walks ill celebrate like its christmas

get rid of the man who made aboput thirty consequetive mistakes
            and whos ruined any chance of promotion

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              yes if he walks ill celebrate like its christmas

get rid of the man who made aboput thirty consequetive mistakes
              and whos ruined any chance of promotion

Ok Dex...So none of this is the fault of the board?
              None of this is down to the players?

You make me chuckle sometimes mate.
              As a replacement, you want Holloway or Fergusson?

Hmmmm....
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

look forget being a sentimentalist the day he dropped the leading scorer at the club was the day he proved he didnt know what he was doing hes another wilkins

hes ruined my club

Comment

I nearly replied to him, but it's getting to the stage where I think he's just a robot who's been programmed to spew out anti-Sousa propaganda.
                  Can't take anyone who thinks Ephraim is a full-back seriously...
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    I nearly replied to him, but it's getting to the stage where I think he's just a robot who's been programmed to spew out anti-Sousa propaganda.
                    Can't take anyone who thinks Ephraim is a full-back seriously...
                    Just a troll

Comment

dexterforengland-can't you see that it is the BOARD who are ruining our club??

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        look forget being a sentimentalist the day he dropped the leading scorer at the club was the day he proved he didnt know what he was doing hes another wilkins

hes ruined my club
                        Again...How do you know this was all down to him?
                        We (and this is just my opinion) have a nasty, Hilter-like dictator who seems to want to have control of everything related at the club. He can't do this, so he makes requests which he won't take no for an answer...ie.' Dexter Blackstock being dropped. DB's face don't fit with Flav, that's for sure. I'm sorry, but my take on things is that no manager in the world, including Sousa would drop their top scoring striker and sanction a loan move to a rival club when we still have a chance of the playoffs. I doubt any manager would loan any striker, goals or not when we are so short in that department.

DFE...You've been around long enough not to be naive, so please don't tell me you think Sousa wanted rid?
                        Why would anyone want rid of our ONLY capable goal scorer?

Do you still honestly believe the manager is the man behind this lunacy?
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

I just don't know what to think or say anymore about the way the Club is being run so I think I will just stay quiet!
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

next

next season with a new manager i hope we can mount a promotion campaign
                            that would be good

Comment

dex is gone so get over it and it wasn't sousa who dropped dex by the way it was the blobfather.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                              X