I spoke To Dexters AGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I know, I will get the same people telling the rights and wrong of what I am about to say.

So, I spoke to Dexters agent directly and I only wish MYU was there to video the conversation. I am hoping this week to get this filmed.

SOUSA DID KNOW THAT BLACKSTOCK WAS GOING TO NOTTINGHAM FOREST.

I asked him directly and he said to me the manager dropped him as Dexter wanted first team football. I guess its a little tit for tat, but when you have our best striker going to another club, I wanted to know why.

People that know me, would know I work in football and I thought it was important to get this checked out, as I heard this on the radio. I am hoping to prove this some time this week, that Paulo was in Portugal all of the previous week and he himself was responsble for droppping Blackstock completely out of the squad for Bristol City. Blackstock simply wanted first team football. In most games this season Sousa has preferred De Carmine as a lone striker.

Nothing you have written above says PS knew he was going, just that PS dropped him and Blackstock aint happy.

Where is your story?

Comment

Think i would believe sousa, rather than believe DBs agent anyday.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Think i would believe sousa, rather than believe DBs agent anyday.
        DB?

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          DB?

DB.........Dexter Blackstock...........dhow.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

but why would the agent lie

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              what agent doesn't lie...they are only in it for the money......

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                The agent aint lied has he, well not according to Petes posts, as all the agent has done is confirm PS don't rate him and dropped him, although your response could lead us into a 'GP was an agent....!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
                  'GP was an agent....!"
                  don't go there...cat among the pigeons

Comment

It would be so easy though!

Comment

It would be so easy though!
                      i bet you have itchy fingers

Comment

The agent aint lied has he, well not according to Petes posts, as all the agent has done is confirm PS don't rate him and dropped him, although your response could lead us into a 'GP was an agent....!"
                        lol - exactly what i was thinking!

i think the only person that confirm things is dexter. Although, I expect PS to come out and say something...he'll have to as he;s saying that GP, FB et al flogged dex without his knowledge.

Lets face it, he DROPPED dex when fit, so obviously didnt rate him. Does make me laugh that a manager can dislike a player, doesnt play him and then suddenly goes "well he was sold without my knowledge".

Doesnt really matter though - a manager having a dig at the board aint a good thing, no matter who you are for or against. All we need now is a vote of confidence! :(
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          All we need now is a vote of confidence! :(
                          perhaps thats what sousa is hoping for...he walks he gets nothing...he is sacked....pay out time

Comment

I'm losing interest by the second. There a joke in there somewhere about the 'credit crunch', but I aint in the mood for writing it....although after writing all this - I could have!

Comment

I'm losing interest by the second. There a joke in there somewhere about the 'credit crunch', but I aint in the mood for writing it....although after writing all this - I could have!
                              in the time it took you to write you wasn't in the mood to write...you could have written it

Comment

If I may say so myself, "I am a tw.. sometimes!".

Comment

Working...
                                X