Undermining the manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Unfortunately mate, the fact this is Pete's board puts him in the line of fire.
    Seems he's not allowed an opinion.
    I dissagree with a lot of what he says, but KLR's jibe of Pete being ashamed to be called a QPR supporter is highly amusing given that Pete attends more games than 90% of the other posters, including myself. He loves the club, no doubt about that.
    I stand by that "jibe" 100%
    Of course he should be ashamed to call himself a QPR fan for blatantly trying to undermine the manager with his pathetic Paladini approved campaign, how exactly does this kind of campaign help QPR ? please tell me exactly how ?
    I feel honoured & priviledged to have a man of this calibre working at my football club, its seems that the poodles are trying in some way to save the cretin paladini's job somehow, Paladini brings nothing to the table, all he does is line his & his "associates" pockets, Sousa is a double European Cup Winner, to be honest its disgustingly disrespectful even mentioning their names in the same sentence.
    As for this absolute pathetic nonsense about not knowing about Championship players ??! What was Capello's experience of English football before he became England manager ??, Mourinho ? Wenger ??
    Dont insult people's intelligence, if you know football, you know football, it doesnt matter what language you speak.
    IN SOUSA WE TRUST.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
      I stand by that "jibe" 100%
      Of course he should be ashamed to call himself a QPR fan for blatantly trying to undermine the manager with his pathetic Paladini approved campaign, how exactly does this kind of campaign help QPR ? please tell me exactly how ?
      I feel honoured & priviledged to have a man of this calibre working at my football club, its seems that the poodles are trying in some way to save the cretin paladini's job somehow, Paladini brings nothing to the table, all he does is line his & his "associates" pockets, Sousa is a double European Cup Winner, to be honest its disgustingly disrespectful even mentioning their names in the same sentence.
      As for this absolute pathetic nonsense about not knowing about Championship players ??! What was Capello's experience of English football before he became England manager ??, Mourinho ? Wenger ??
      Dont insult people's intelligence, if you know football, you know football, it doesnt matter what language you speak.
      IN SOUSA WE TRUST.
      Says the fan who refuses to attend QPR games!!

Comment

Pete, have you thought that Sousa is preparing for next season?

Maybe he is looking at certain players for future roles at the club?

Maybe putting players in the spotlight and under pressure to do well is a plan to sort out the wheat from the chaff?

I strongly feel (hope) that Sousa has been told when he joined "no pressure this season Paulo, use the players you have at your disposal, see how you and the players fare"

Makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Says the fan who refuses to attend QPR games!!
          Easy, I'm going on saturday.
          Dunno why you are giving it the big one either, how many of you lot would go if there was no alcohol on the menu ??
          Come on, be honest ?!
          Half of you lot only go for the drink in my opinion.

Comment

Dunno why you are giving it the big one either, how many of you lot would go if there was no alcohol on the menu ??
            Come on, be honest ?!
            some harsh words there! bejesus! I wonder why you post on here sometimes nick if you hate the gaff so much
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              We win games, I'm behind him.
              Pete, if you say you are willing to get behind Sousa if we do well in our remaining games, then you need to get behind him now and during those games.

But if you are going to constantly drag him down before those games are played then you aren't actually giving him the chance to make good that you say you are, hey?

I must admit I have never seen you behave like this before, and always thought (and still believe) you to be a decent (but misunderstood) bloke. But in recent weeks you do seem to have some hidden agenda, which I have begun to believe has something to do with your connection to Gianni. I never really took notice of the politics of that relationship (as some have done), but I'm now beginning to see the effect it's having. I may be way off the mark with this, but that's how you're coming over.

I suggest everyone just drops the Sousa issue between now and the last day and gets behind the whole of Queens Park Rangers Football Club.
              Last edited by Minty; 02-04-2009, 01:14 PM.
              Be nice to Minty

Comment

Come on lads, this is not a dick measuring contest.
                I did not start this thread to start a debate on who the greatest Q.P.R fan in the world is.

All i want is common sense.

Comment

Come on, be honest ?!
                  What a daft statement!!

Football and having a beer have always gone hand in hand and part of day out watching QPR is meeting up with mates you only see on matchdays.

If QPR and every other club stopped selling alcohol it would not stop me attending as I love the club too much but whats your excuse?

Comment

'I suggest everyone just drops the Sousa issue between now and the last day and gets behind the whole of Queens Park Rangers Football Club.'

WELL SAID MINTY

Pete, can we have a standing ovation smilie?

Comment

I've heard it all now.

I should be ashamed for giving an opinion, that the nine games between Forest and Southampton, were not good enough

KLR, you are going to one game this Saturday, I hope you enjoy it and its worth the money. I can tell you for the number of fans that travelled to Doncaster and Barnsley they did not enjoy it. I will give my opinion.

before Swansea we were in freefall. You have double standards, you give the impression that we should support Sousa, if your theory is right you should be supporting the club at all levels, you don't.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        some harsh words there! bejesus! I wonder why you post on here sometimes nick if you hate the gaff so much
                        I dont hate it on here, let alone any of my fellow posters.
                        Isleworth has tried to give it the larry large to me on several occassions lately so I gave it back to him with both barrells, whats wrong with that exactly ?
                        I also think the alcohol comment is a perfectly valid one, so I'm not apologising for that either.

Comment

Minty, i never started this thread.

KLR good to have you on board, like a man who speaks his mind. trouble is, your wrong in so many areas
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Minty, i never started this thread.
                            Fair comment, but you need to stop biting back, then people will stop taking issue with you. ;D

You've made your opinion known that:

(a) You feel Sousa was at fault for our poor run of games, and consequently our being out of the Play-off race

and

(b) You are willing to give Sousa the benefit of the doubt in the remaining games.

Those opinions are clear and, as you rightly point out, you are absolutely entitled to those opinions - they are probably right. I don't think many on here disagree that Sousa has made some mistakes (eg. substitutions, formations, etc.). It's when you bang on about them that people start to think you have some deeper reason for stating them. There is no need to re-iterate them to everyone who brings up the Sousa issue. For your own good, Pete, you need to let it drop.

I have the utmost respect for you, both as a comitted fan and as the man behind such a fabulous outlet for rangers fans. But we need to move on with this Sousa thing. The past is the past, let's enjoy the remaining credit we have left on our Season Tickets and see just what we can achieve in 6 games.
                            Last edited by Minty; 02-04-2009, 01:29 PM.
                            Be nice to Minty

Comment

I dont hate it on here, let alone any of my fellow posters.
                              Isleworth has tried to give it the larry large to me on several occassions lately so I gave it back to him with both barrells, whats wrong with that exactly ?
                              I also think the alcohol comment is a perfectly valid one, so I'm not apologising for that either.

Personally, I think It's shocking and in no way valid.
                              I doubt there are many at all who go just for the beer.

Why would someone pay around £30-£40 per game (including travel) for home games, and £50-£100 per away game (again, including travel) just to get drunk when they can just go to the pub, or for a bar crawl?

A truely ridiculous statement mate.

I, as well as EVERY fan I attend home and away with (and believe me, there are a lot) go because we all share the same passion...QPR.

Yes - let's go and get drunk lads...Shall we watch a game of football at the same time?

Classic.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

I've heard it all now.

I should be ashamed for giving an opinion, that the nine games between Forest and Southampton, were not good enough

KLR, you are going to one game this Saturday, I hope you enjoy it and its worth the money. I can tell you for the number of fans that travelled to Doncaster and Barnsley they did not enjoy it. I will give my opinion.

before Swansea we were in freefall. You have double standards, you give the impression that we should support Sousa, if your theory is right you should be supporting the club at all levels, you don't.
                                You are someone that gives off confused messages Peter.
                                You're loyalty ( If you are the fan that you make out to be ) should be to the manager & his players.
                                You're purpose appears to be in permanently seeking the approval of an individual whose continuing presense at QPR is debatable at best.
                                Surely if you genuinely wanted what is best for QPR, you would support the manager & his players, not one individual behind the scenes who's benefit to QPR at this moment in time, is extremely dubious.
                                I think personally that people will be absolutely outraged if we lose another manager in these circumstances, especially one of this calibre.
                                The treatment of Dowie was disgraceful, to treat a double European Cup winner even worse than that ? Well, it doesnt bear thinking about.
                                All I can say is you'd better get used to seeing the likes of DARREN FERGUSON & Dennis Wise linked with QPR, because we certainly wont attract someone of the calibre of Paulo Sousa ever again.
                                IN SOUSA WE TRUST.

Comment

Working...
                                X