Get Your Teeth Into This..Club News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    We play Bahrain in Bahrain on or around the 5th May. (won't happen if we get into play offs)

We are taking a continental striker with us and he will travel with the club on 5th May. ( He won't sign before).

Adebola is being touted by several clubs and we are interested.

Lopez agent is trying to get him to sign, but since his great free kick the price has shot up, the club are still thinking about the transfer. It is a big increase on what he is getting now.

Plans to reduce the wage bill for next season, possibly by introducing bonuses for going up to the premiership instead of match by match bonuses.

The budget for the summer will not excessive, but based more on what we can make on certain players being sold.

Blackstock asked for a move after being left out of the squad completely against Bristol City. He was devastated and when Forest came in, he took the opportunity of first team football. He will not stay at Forest, if they get relegated. He is on various bonuses scoring/keeping them up etc. Dexter felt he was being chooped and changed too much, having played at Southampton and being dropped completely within a week.

We are looking at 2 or 3 strikers in the summer and one midfielder from another championship club. I cannot give any names at this stage, also a little interest in a young player at Arsenal. Players will be released or sold in the summer, but Harry redknapp does want to keep Tarrabt at Spurs. Thats good news for us, as it looks very much like he will loan the kid to us for the season. We did take a look at De Santos before he went to Ipswich, but he wanted far more money than Tarrabat. No truth in re-loaning Parrott from Spurs. He is still very much learning his trade at Tottenham.

The club should decide in the next few days about extending the early bird price. My gut reaction is that it will be extended to end of MAY. Hopefully if the meeting goes ahead we can confirm this, and I more optimistic than hopeful.

Thats about it, keep tuned into wearetherangerboys.com

Good stuff Pete!

Comment

i've just heard DB is signing for about 2.2 if forest don't go down.

Comment

Like a Bond film scene Krill.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

"The budget for the summer will not excessive, but based more on what we can make on certain players being sold."

says it all. no certainty of promotion.

Comment

QBP, EVERYTHING you have mentioned there has been mentioned in the press at some point recently:

Arsenal youngster – James Randall off a website site via newsnow
            Adebola – sky sports
            Dos Santos – from the Kilburn Times, he chose Ipswich over us.
            Lopez wanting to sign for us has been well documented.
            Amit not making the meeting has been mentioned earlier as has Parrett not coming.

This info isn’t from your ‘sauce’ isit?

Lets have some proper interesting rumours not ones from a few weeks ago.

Comment

I would be disappointed if Adebola was the striker the board thought was the man to take us up
              Hes scored less goals and is far older than dex

Do we think the Continetal striker is a Sousa signing cos Lopez hasn't looked too bad

Comment

QBP, EVERYTHING you have mentioned there has been mentioned in the press at some point recently:

Arsenal youngster – James Randall off a website site via newsnow
                Adebola – sky sports
                Dos Santos – from the Kilburn Times, he chose Ipswich over us.
                Lopez wanting to sign for us has been well documented.
                Amit not making the meeting has been mentioned earlier as has Parrett not coming.

Comment

How about Nene of Nacional Madeira? He has 15 goals in 21 matches this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Like a Bond film scene Krill.
                    Here, Mistera Dowie, I wanta you to take a closer looka at my fishes. You thinka you ugly now, well thinka again when they are done munching youra face for not letting me picka the teama, stupido!
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post

Arsenal youngster – James Randall off a website site via newsnow - NOT HIM
                      Adebola – sky sports - TRUE
                      Dos Santos – from the Kilburn Times, he chose Ipswich over us. WE CHOSE ADEL OVER HIM AFTER HARRY SAID HE WASNT HUNGRY ENOUGH
                      Lopez wanting to sign for us has been well documented. WE DONT WANT TO SIGN HIM DUE TO WAGE DEMANDS
                      Amit not making the meeting has been mentioned earlier as has Parrett not coming. AMIT BOTTLED THE MEETING

I'll give you another rumour = Frazier Campbell and a dutch/croat
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Convenient

Why would Harry want to tell us a player isn’t Hungry enough?

Its like saying don’t buy that car im trying to sell its faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus
                          Why would Harry want to tell us a player isn’t Hungry enough?

Its like saying don’t buy that car im trying to sell its faulty.
                          Ask Harry...he said it, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            I'll give you another rumour = Frazier Campbell and a dutch/croat
                            So Scott are you saying we aren't going to sign Lopez? How about Miller?

It's Mark Randall not James and I don't think we need him anyway. Are we looking at an Arsenal defender?

Comment

sorry my mistake

‘Allegedly’ said it

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                                So Scott are you saying we aren't going to sign Lopez? How about Miller?

It's Mark Randall not James and I don't think we need him anyway. Are we looking at an Arsenal defender?
                                Miller is doubtful I'd say (he's on a lot of £££). Lopez gets paid jack diddly and then a few K if he plays..so basically pay as you play. Since wacking that goal in, he's after a shed load of cash and bonuses...unless his agent drops his demands substantially I doubt we'll bother.

Comment

Working...
                                X