Is there any truth in this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    half empty sousa is another ray wilkins he hoped to stay in the job via a miracle but there just arnt that many miracles about
    every single decesion he made were the wrong ones
    i agree like ray he is beautifully turned out and gives fantastic television interveiws but to be a success you have to be able to penetrate someone mind like brian clough or alex fergusion
    What are you talking about??? "Every single decision he made was the wrong one" does that include our last 2 games which we've won then? Against teams HIGHER than us in the league too I might add. How about Derby away? was he wrong then? Shoring up the defence I suppose was a bad choice too?

I must have forgotten that Sousa also brought in Jordi Lopez, he's been crap anyway I suppose right Dex?

Im just about at the end of my tether with you Dex. What the hell are you talking about when you say penetrate the mind too? You want Paul Mckenna or Derren Brown to be the manager or something?

You talk utter ******** 24/7 and half the audacity to accuse other people of knowing nothing about football. You are a cancer, a new breed of fan that are spoilt and impatient. You would be happy to give a manager 10 games before sacking him, you demand high transfer fees to be spent on players despite considering the actual financial consequences of doing so, and demand a 100% win record and bitch and moan and call for heads to be severed if you dont get your own way. You sir share similarities with that of a typical Chelsea fan. I dont care how long you've supported QPR, that doesnt make you any more intelligent or mean you have any more knowledge than the rest of us. The fact that you idolise Paladini, to the point where you wont have a bad word said against him, shows what kind of ***** you are.

Had you half a brain, you would realise that all this tampering from within the club is KILLING our chances of sucess. Look at Wolves, Reading, Birmingham and Burnley this season, infact look at any team above us in the league and take note that their managers have all been there longer than a season ATLEAST. Coincidence? NO. Their board have shown faith in them and stuck with them through the bad times, and they are now coming up trumps.

How often do you need a player to come out and say that they appreciate the stability. How many times do people like Aisnworth and Rowlands have to state that the constant chopping of managers means they have served under close to double figures in different managers. Do you think that helps the players constantly being introduced to new ideas every season? NO.

You mention Sir Alex Ferguson getting into his players heads? here's a home truth for you Dex, and look it up, but you know how he can do that? Because he's been there as the manager for more than 10 ****ing years!

I think it's sad that my club has fans like you as a supposed supporter. I remember back in the day when supporters simply got behind the TEAM and managerial staff and that was that. Clearly times have changed , and it's the spoilt, mongrol race like yourself who have infected this club with their bull****.
    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Well said.

Wolves will get promoted this season as result of the club sticking with the manager through some pretty bad patches

Comment

Half Empty, easy on the insults please.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Agree 100% Half Empty.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            The club, whose wealthy owners have seen other teams do far better with less cash, are looking for a new manager or director of football. Among possible targets are Paul Ince, Bristol City's Gary Johnson and MK Dons chief Roberto Di Matteo.
            Well if this was the criteria for success, then they can hardly blame poor Paulo, who has only made one maybe two signings at best and from the rumours one of those two (Lopez) cost hardly anything...

All complete testicles of course. If he is not wanted he will be sacked and not kept on otherwise we just get another facrcical Gary Waddock situation...

Comment

As for calling him another Ray Wilkins care to elaborate on how Sousa has spunked £6m since being in charge?

Comment

good post half empty, DFE is probably consulting his magic 8 ball for a reply
                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

;D:confused::very_sad::tired::boss::devil::electri c_shock::shocked::anger:
                  Lol Half Empty - words fail me( I agree by the way).Sousa has not had the funds or the time to fail in the same way Wilkins did.

By the way - Dex - its not just Pete and you who love this club, im sure there are a few more.
                  Last edited by Spencer; 31-03-2009, 12:22 PM. Reason: Missed line

Comment

Does anyone know who is leaking this stuff????And why??

Comment

Surely of the Director of Football is being replaced (as it reads to me), Sousa's position is unaffected.

Maybe someone else is sweating...

Comment

Surely not someone who has brought in a succession of players only to have 3 managers all perform almost identically with them suggesting that it may not actually be them that is the problem...
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I feel Sousa should be given till the end of season, the last two games he has had our team playing good football and let's see how the remaining games go first.

Comment

How long would you give the next manager to build a team capable of promotion?

Comment

sounds fishy to me also.

he won't be demoted.

If we have a good end of season, I'm guessing he stays

If we win maybe 1 or 2 games out of the last 6, maybe in danger.

Thats football
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If he does go then my optimism of doing well next season will be severely deflated.

I can see the thinking of the hierarchy at the club being 'well we have the players all we need is a coach to get them playing' which might work in the prem with world class players but not with average championship players. The teams with less money have achieved not because they have better players but rather because of they play as a team and have a certain amount of stablilty

Comment

Working...
                                X