Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to put this question to the board on April 1st?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to put this question to the board on April 1st?

Of all you guys attending the next meeting with the club, will one of you please ask this question on behalf of all of us, so that we know where we are.

Is the rumour true that your takeover plan does not include buying players out of your own money, and that it will only come from other revenue raised that will pay for it? And can you please explain how your boutique principal will work?

To me it means continual price increases, and also explains why we're not spending on players....And if they're not going to put much money in, you can guess how long it will be before we get anywhere.

We've heard a lot of talk about boutique club and all the rest of it, but nobody has directly explained it to us from the horses' mouth. We've also heard about the club being run self-sufficiently (ali R's quote to Tracy). This to me means hardly any owner input, is this true?

Let them tell us what boutique football means, and why they're not putting their own money in.

Pete, Ade, Report, are one of you going to tackle this head on, or will you just go there and say nothing? If you think this is a stupid question, then tell me, if not ask it.

I think the accounts will show that they have invested a fair bit of cash in the club
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

can't wait to read them.

Before FB got involved, we were a struggling inconspicuous club with normal ticket prices.

Now we're "the richest club in the CC", with one millionaire and two billionaire owners, but suddenly the highest ticket prices in the CC. Can someone explain the logic of that?

Comment

Bernie Ecclestone is quoted as saying, " You can have what you want, as long as you pay too much for it " - Sums the Board up, but we're getting Zilch for our money

Comment

To paraphrase Lisa Simpson...

"Dear Mr Briatore, your leadership has the momentum of a runaway train. Why are you so fabulous?"

Serious question for anyone going though...

"Could a member of the board please breakdown the relationship and detail of payments to Base Soccer? Does the club make a payment to the agency for both incoming and outgoing deals? Why do so many transfer deals and speculation arise from players associated with Base Soccer? Do we have a "lock in" deal on beneficial financial terms?"

Comment

Anyone expecting the accounts to show anything but huge losses are living in cloud cooko land

Comment

If anyone else wants to post questions here, I will try and ask them on Wednesday.

I think qprdad had a very goo dpoint about the interest.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You have a PM Pete

Comment

The last two games the beer has blatantly been bad from the Ellerslie Road bar. It's obvious that the lines have not been flushed properly and there are remnants of line cleaning fluid in them. Lines should be flushed through with copious amounts of water and this blatantly isn't happening. Unless they want to kill someone can they sort this out!
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

when I used to be a bar cellarman in the 70's, the cleaning fluid was caustic soda.................

Comment

Working...
                    X