I have enough inside knowledge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have enough inside knowledge.

To be quietly confident for next season,I have already revealed too much but I'm not too worried about Dexter going!

You're talking out of your backside mate.

There's no firm targets and we need forest to stay up and to flog camp a****st others before we can plan who we are buying.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

If Scott Jones says so then it's 100% fact that any knowledge you have is BS.

Comment

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT :bad_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
          FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT :bad_smile:

thats my favourite smilie ;D

this doesnt get enough outings for me liking though :beaten: :beaten:
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Nothing in the pipeline I've heard of either....

Comment

Nothing is confirmed yet, all options open.

Comment

Got similer rumours and such last season, not going to work this season, not going to be conned into buying a st twice.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                  Got similer rumours and such last season, not going to work this season, not going to be conned into buying a st twice.
                  I have to say I'm amazed anyone would be "conned into buying a season ticket" on the strength of a bunch of message board posters said to be in the know - surely the decision of whether to buy or not is down to your desire to watch the team, so long as you can afford to, irrespective of rumours of Ched being in the bath or THIERRY HENRY - FACT like posts on the old WATRB board.:confused:
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    I have to say I'm amazed anyone would be "conned into buying a season ticket" on the strength of a bunch of message board posters said to be in the know - surely the decision of whether to buy or not is down to your desire to watch the team, so long as you can afford to, irrespective of rumours of Ched being in the bath or THIERRY HENRY - FACT like posts on the old WATRB board.:confused:
                    I stated, that i would not be conned again.
                    This was a season of high expectancy, why do you think the club sold over 10,000 st's despite a massive increase on st's....spin from the club, was it not.
                    And no it wasn't rumours from message boards that increased st's, it was smoke and mirrors from our beloved club.
                    Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 27-03-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                      This was a season of high expectancy, why do you think the club sold over 10,000 st's despite a massive increase on st's....spin from the club, was it not.
                      That implies a large proportion of fans are glory hunters - which without doubt Rangers fans cannot be described to be. If it was a season of high expectancy for you then (and many others of course) then fine, but that is your interpretation of matters - whereas my interpretation of a 4 year plan is, well a work in progress that might come to fruition early but probably not. The individual's choice to believe spin and itk messages is exactly that is it not?

I choose to go for the boring line and wait for the plan to materialise over a period of time - a bit like Rome really
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well this season was my first as a season ticket holder, been a walkup fan since 66, (i hate bloody seats, allways have,) and in my thinking the massive increase was for much better quality of players.....how much did they spend in the summer.........So...no amount of spin will get me buying a st again, and if the prices rise over a set amount, wont be doing walk-ups either.
                        Just have to watch clips on world.
                        And the four year plan........maybe its thier deadline to get out.
                        Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 27-03-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

We could well do a lot better next season in front of smaller crowds.that would be ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            You're talking out of your backside mate.

There's no firm targets and we need forest to stay up and to flog camp a****st others before we can plan who we are buying.
                            Yeah if the special "ITK" club dont know about it then you dont know what your talking about!
                            (rolly eyes smiley)

Comment

bladee blah are we starting with the "cant say to much but its gonna be great" rubbish again. LMFAO

we are on schedule with the 4 year plan, next year will no doubt see boutique esque attendances at LR which is a significant step in the right direction, once the riff raff have been disuaded from turning up the ones that are left will be able to lament the lack of a decent striker from the comfort of thier individual sofas after the refit at the end of next season, business class comfort and seat pitch all round no doubt
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X