No announcement yet.

Player leaving with 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add, I think its to the end of the season, so no guarantees he will be sold. After all, he does not want to be Div 1.

Sort of indicates we've given up hope of getting into the play-offs:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not being funny - but if hes that good, why would we even be having a debate? We wouldnt have people debating if Vine is good enough, or Buzz, etc - they are great players.

Comment

he has scored more goals than anyone at the club !!
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If it's Lee Camp I've bagsied kicking him out the door on his way out.

Comment

Thats true - and i admit that this season it was very harsh for him to be dropped. But then again, where have we got all this time hes played for us? If we had a player with better movement, who is also a good finisher - we will be better off. Im sure Sousoa recognises this and will want to bring someone in. Stuart Wardley scored a lot that season too, but was a very poor player. Is harsh to see Dex leave, as hes proved to be a good scorer this year - but on the other hand, as long as we replace him - i wont lose any sleep

Comment

If it is Dex than I dont really see it as a long term loss. I dont think he's a very clever forward, doesnt seem to be able to read the game like RV can. He always comes across as being lethargic also, slow to react and sometimes just doesn't look bothered.

What's Sammy Kojoe up to now a days????

Comment

Pete - Be honest, if he was that good, a current top 6 team in the Championship would bag him, to help fire them into the premiership. If Bambi is not good enough for them, I am afraid he is not good enough for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  he has scored more goals than anyone at the club !!

Hes an aboslute donkey who hasn't scored for a while. He cannot hold the ball and falls over continuously.

I for one think he is overated by some of the fans and if he was that good then he would be signing for a Premierleague club or one of the top 10 in the Championship to help them with their playoff chase.

Comment

hes had a good season, last season showed how poor he normally is.

Comment

If he is a donkey, what does that make di carmine?

Comment

He is only 23?

A good return before Christmas in goals.

I'm guessing the same one's here talking about him, never gave Furlong a chance either.

Comment

Are we talking about Jake Cole? ;)

Wait till it's on the offy innit - not signed, sealed and delivered yet
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I agree 100% with pete on this one, if it is dex..then i believe it's a huge mistake, as pete says look at the amount of goals he's scored this season, i believe it's 12 in all competitions (and that's with spending almost half the season on the bench) if he was used more consistently, think he definately would have been the 20 goal a season striker we all crave. Take his goals away from our tally this season and look where we would be.

Comment

Not a great player, not an awful player, pretty mediocre player IMO when push comes to shove.
                              Is there a better player /option out there for us to sign ?? Yes.
                              Should we be dissapointed that they Guy is leaving ?? No.
                              Good luck to him, he did OK at QPR, there was no real progression with him at Rangers though, a bit of "Huff & Puff" is no substitute for Genuine Class, & I dont think Dexter had or has any genuine class, if the manager doesnt want to keep him because he is lacking in intelligence, then thats not the managers fault is it, could be the kick up the backside that Dexter needed, I doubt it somehow.
                              Good luck to the fella though, not the best QPR striker I've ever seen, certainly not the worst lol.

Comment

Pete - Furlong was quality and Blackstock will never be as good as him.

Comment

Working...
                                X