No announcement yet.

18 Months Into A 4 Year Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't it a four yr plan to get into the champions league????

Comment

Originally posted by crowlehoops View Post
      Apart from the boll**ks with the season tickets, i think we are doing alright - slowly moving in the right direction
      The voice of reason;D

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        wasn't it a four yr plan to get into the champions league????
        Nope..... a four year plan to get into Prem.... when pressed, the answer was that 'it would not be inconceivable' to try for a Champions League place.

Comment

I wonder if this post would have been going this way if we never won the last two games!!!

Comment

Dazzer lets face it, we are all turn-coats - a couple of good wins and we are feeling all :boss: then a few rubbish results and its all :cry: before bedtime...

Comment

Players make mistakes, managers make mistakes, directors make mistakes - what's important is that they learn from them. The players and manager look like they are. Let's hope that learning continues in the boardroom.

Personally, I'd like to know if we have any summer plans. Is the pitch going to be relaid or somehow improved? Are there any improvements to the Gold, Silver and Bronze 'customer experience' next year?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                The reason why I ask is

most seem happy to keep Sousa "give him time" remarks, yet with the actual main owner of the club, we are saying "good riddance".

How we can we be patient with the manager, but not accept that getting out of this league may take time?
                Maybe its because hes an absolute kn*b!
                I dont want him to leave but I can see why others do!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Why are we so impatient?
                  It all to do with price rises ...club shot themselves in the foot! :greedy: :money:

Was quite looking forward to the first relegation worry free season in a long time and would be quite happy where we are now ....if only I wasn't paying Premiership prices :(

Comment

Pete we've had our differances in the past and i don't intend to rake up old sh1t - i for one don't purchase ST's anymore as my location in Scotland means i miss too many midweek games - but i do feel for those who paid the inflated prices or were forced to move to other parts of the stadium because they were now unable to meet the new costs - only to be dished up some pretty gutless performances and swallow empty promises etc - the 4 year plan as you quite correctly pointed out is only 18 months in - but the mediocre football we're watching and the debacle that is our managerial merry go round - in my opinion sees us no further forward than this time last year - the only real change to most R's fans is the massive hole in their bank balances and for that reason only i find the present regime quite detestable - after all we're a family club and when someone takes liberties with your family you can't standby and swallow can yer mate ?

Comment

now there is a consensus that we are going up or down this season (though i still have hope) i kind of hope we didnt win those two and wed finish below 14th causing the board to rethink everything including prices and the amount they have invested in players
                      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

If its a 4 year plan why do they keep sacking everyone for not doing well enough when we are doing better then before ?.

Comment

good question.

Guessing 4 year plan used in case, it did not go to plan?
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

More like a four year plan to double ticket prices

Progress on that has been fantastic and We are well on course

My ticket was 400 to 600 to ?700-750?

If they up the price i will up my expectation

Comment

I think both Briatore and Sousa should be given time. Briatore knows that he couldn't take Benneton/Renault from where they were to World Champions in 5 minutes. He knows he can't do the same for us hence the 4 year plan. We are only 18 months into it. If a year from now we are no where near heading for promotion then the pressure will be on to get promotion in the final year of the plan. 18 months ago I thought we were destined for League One. The fact that we can even talk about the possibilities of Premiership football one day is amazing.

Comment

how many managers will it take in the 4 yr plan?
                                at what pay offs?
                                how many players will come and go?
                                its a 46 game season and maybe 3 play offs....
                                forget cup games....

glad not be in the bottom 6 for a change...

i resent the attitude the club has for the fans now....
                                being "taken" and for granted too...qpr are a family club and always were affordable, NOT NOW...YES THERE IS STILL SENTIMeNT IN FOOTBALL...

Comment

Working...
                                X