calling for Sousa's head.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Sousa should be given til the rest of the season PLUS a full pre-season PLUS a whole season to prove his worth. Its a no-brainer for me. In sousa we trust! i dont have any problem with the tinkering whatsoever...in fact i think its good to tinker sometimes!! ) it shows he is not a one-dimensional coach, he has many tricks up his sleeve, it also shows how adaptable the players are to different tachtics/formations, plus of course, he hasnt been in the job that long and he's still finding his feet as a young coach plying his trade in a foreign land. You have to stick by him, show some faith and try to be a little less xenophobic. clearly he is talented, intelligent and has progressive ideas.
    excellent post, i agree 100%
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
      where are you now?
      probably in consultations with GP over their next move..

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
        Those of you that were calling for Sousa to be sacked, where are you now?
        right here...

sousa wont take us up.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          right here...

Sousa wont take us up.
          lol nice 1 gaz;)

playing the devls advocate for a second what is the dropping of dex all about and masking getting rid of our top striker for taraabt and lopez our new goal scoring midfeilders
          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

22 year old dexter blackstock has scored mopre goals than helgerson ,ayegemang and de carmine put together

but he drops him scot jones talked to him today and he seemed very upset
            and why no vine today

Comment

Vine i can understand is a bit premature....the dex mystery is baffling....there is no comparison between sdc and dex and helgusson for all his illnesses and misses is still better than sdc i believe

Comment

sousa is lerning hope today realise the first half we were bad play with one up the squad
                is very good just be more positive is got plenty quality
                give him end of season plus next season and a forward
                good luck paolo

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                  right here...

sousa wont take us up.
                  He will if he is allowed to select the players to be bought - he has a football brain - it shouldn't be left to anyone else.
                  "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                  QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                  Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                  Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

i want a manager who can win 6-0 and 4-0 not all this nil nil crap

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                      i want a manager who can win 6-0 and 4-0 not all this nil nil crap
                      dont we all....or so i thought:horror:

Comment

i like the way some people blame the board not spending, no debts, and 100% stadium, contacts and well known people. if you think you can do better you should dig deep in your pocket. this season was too soon to go up. best things come to those who wait.

Comment

i think sousa derserves a full season next season i know hes tinkered alot more lately but that just 2 c who he wants 2 keep and who 2 discard plus alot of injuries 2.was there 2day 1 of the best performances of season today played sum great football and lopez was superb what a free kick..in sousa we trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spot on

Comment

well we all want to se our babies in the prem again

i may well have to eat humble pie and apologise to sousa i hope i do have to it would be lovely if the rather likeable geezer brings great success

he is rather cute

but my instincts are that he cant teach the team to use attacking full backs so we will never go up but keep finishing eighth every season

gerry francis made it clear you have to learn to build attacks from the defence

Comment

The small minority calling for Sousa's head, are far outnumberd by the sensible one's wanting to give him time to build and plan.:victory:
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X