No announcement yet.

Tony fernandes out petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a load of BS, I really wouldn't take it seriously. What I do find concerning is that lack of understanding of our club's situation. We could be so much worse off. Everyone knows that TF era has been a shambles but the club are doing the right thing now. I really believe that 5-10 years down the line the club will be in a strong position. It takes time to do things properly. We really don't want to end up like Charlton or Coventry or Portsmouth or MK Dons or Sunderland...do I need to name anymore club's? We need to stop lamenting over our wasted Premier League run and deal with situation we're in now.
    Last edited by Joe90; 05-02-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Why do we have so many stupid fans? Everyone must understand the club is unsellable with this huge FFP penalty hanging over us. The alternative to Tony & co continue owning the club is bankruptcy. Why isn't this crystal clear to everyone?

Right now the club does very well given the financial constraints we are faced with. I am convinced Tony & co would go on to spend a lot more if they could, but they are simply not allowed to, because of this FFP stuff. We are about to break the rules for a second time, and just idiots are crying for the club to spend more in this situation.

The petition is therefore completely pointless. Rather than showing disrespect to Tony, we should support him. Tony and the other owners have spent an awful lot of money on QPR. It hasn't worked out and Tony has come out to apologize. Now the owners are stuck with QPR, even though I suspect they would like to sell the club if they could. The worst thing we could do is to try to freeze them out. We should rather support them, as there is no alternative. The only alternative to Tony is bankruptcy and this is effectively what this petition is calling for.

Comment

Someone delete this thread. Total rubbish

Comment

Thanks for bringing this stinking pile of pooh to my attention, but no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
            Someone delete this thread. Total rubbish
            But we live in a democracy which holds freedom of speech as one of its core values! If this was North Korea or Venezuela then you may have a point!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              But we live in a democracy which holds freedom of speech as one of its core values! If this was North Korea or Venezuela then you may have a point!
              No democracy here Stan - if the Brexit vote does nothing else it proves that point.
              Besides that, Loft, we don't delete these things because it just emphasises the phuckwitted nature of some of our fan base and it's always good to keep these things in the open
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                No democracy here Stan - if the Brexit vote does nothing else it proves that point.
                Besides that, Loft, we don't delete these things because it just emphasises the phuckwitted nature of some of our fan base and it's always good to keep these things in the open
                Both excellent points Blue

Comment

Brexit notwithstanding, democracy on this thread has voted by a landslide the petition is total rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                    Brexit notwithstanding, democracy on this thread has voted by a landslide the petition is total rubbish.
                    I am happy that we are at least decided on that score, Undecided :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Both excellent points Blue
                      Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                      So, we are all three of us agreed then #landslide
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Absolutely unbelievable, lets get the buckets out again
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The bloke who started that petition has "Working that minimum wage and cooking McMuffins to pay for my QPR season ticket." as his bio on Twitter, and has a picture of Yeni Ngbakoto as his profile photo. He also calls himself Zack Ngbakoto.

Clearly he is either a child, or mentally unstable (or both)!

Comment

The bloke who started that petition has "Working that minimum wage and cooking McMuffins to pay for my QPR season ticket." as his bio on Twitter, and has a picture of Yeni Ngbakoto as his profile photo. He also calls himself Zack Ngbakoto.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Sorry abou the double post, dunno what I was up to last night. Mods, can you delete?
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 06-02-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                you know i love you Ginge........ #nohomo

Not you babe
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3