No announcement yet.

Memories of the plastic pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbd the paddock mob who moved to seats b4 it come fashionable was head and shoulders above anything the loft had
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Tbd the paddock mob who moved to seats b4 it come fashionable was head and shoulders above anything the loft had
      The Loft in the 80s were mainly teenage kids who wanted to have a sing and a laugh .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Another crazy night on the plastic was the forest cup game in 86 when the floodlights failed and the game was cancelled absolute carnage .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Another crazy night on the plastic was the forest cup game in 86 when the floodlights failed and the game was cancelled absolute carnage .
          i remember Charlton away at Selhurst Park in the league cup ,night match when the floodlights failed 85ish ,pitch black and everyone was lobbing stuff ,cos i got done with a 50p piece right above my eye , happy days !
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Another crazy night on the plastic was the forest cup game in 86 when the floodlights failed and the game was cancelled absolute carnage .
            6 of us and well known tiny fella see 20 odd lads down bottom of south Africa rd. Tiny fella says got to be rangers c'mon we mob up. Low and behold its forrest. Tiny fella says s o d it in we go then lads

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
              i remember Charlton away at Selhurst Park in the league cup ,night match when the floodlights failed 85ish ,pitch black and everyone was lobbing stuff ,cos i got done with a 50p piece right above my eye , happy days !
              Yeh I was at that game , another cup game we lost .

Comment

Coventry was good I mean bad at home.some er naughty people bashed them all over south Africa stand b4 game started. Shocking shocking shocking.that we I mean they walked out and just paid in another part of ground lol
                I remember it very well .. they assembled top right hand corner next to the loft .. bit brazen only about 50 -60 ..Ginge spotted em outside and a meet and greet was arranged .. even a 2 or 3 minute chat ensued before ... order was restored

Comment

6 of us and well known tiny fella see 20 odd lads down bottom of south Africa rd. Tiny fella says got to be rangers c'mon we mob up. Low and behold its forrest. Tiny fella says s o d it in we go then lads
                  I saw the little fella slap one of his own one night at Peterborough cos he was Gobbing off in front of ob and he thought he was giving the game away , copper pulled him but never nicked him , funny bloke.

Comment

• A few games he use to bring a few wall lads with him when we went in Elersie

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        All part of the game back then lol

Comment

• Great thread lads-some top memories
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I saw the little fella slap one of his own one night at Peterborough cos he was Gobbing off in front of ob and he thought he was giving the game away , copper pulled him but never nicked him , funny bloke.
                            i was on remand with him in 1980 , he sure is a character , once saw him take on a 6ft luton fan and win

Comment

Working...
                            X