if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    If a benitez or koeman or even a mop be put in charge, the doom mongers we want it all now crew would be wanting him gone after two away draws
    Some people are never happy Pinkie.

Ollie has been with us now for 46 games and the points for those games would be a grand total of 51. That would have us as high as 21-22nd based on last season's final table. Has been an improvement this season. If we average it up we would finish on 53 points so 18-19th based on last season's table. Very consistent I'm sure you'll agree.

Two home games coming up so a chance to march nearer the play off places. Only 7 points off them at present so all to play for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Who would promptly change his name to Laurent Bleu et Blanc.
      You don't get it,futilefox have taken over "kevs"thrown and is the new king of sarcasm, The fox is not a Holloway fan,BIG TIME

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Ollie has been with us now for 46 games and the points for those games would be a grand total of 51. That would have us as high as 21-22nd based on last season's final table. Has been an improvement this season. If we average it up we would finish on 53 points so 18-19th based on last season's table. Very consistent I'm sure you'll agree.

Two home games coming up so a chance to march nearer the play off places. Only 7 points off them at present so all to play for.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Good lad i knew you had the positive in you
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Good lad i knew you had the positive in you
            I'm a very positive animal Pinkie.

We have a staff meeting soon. I'm thinking of having some badges made up and encouraging the staff to kiss them constantly in the hope we can improve productivity.

Comment

We have a staff meeting soon. I'm thinking of having some badges made up and encouraging the staff to kiss them constantly in the hope we can improve productivity.
              Very nice im chuffed for you furtive, too long in the office tends to bring that out in you i should imagine son, the badges will go with youre nice shirt & tie
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Very nice im chuffed for you furtive, too long in the office tends to bring that out in you i should imagine son, the badges will go with youre nice shirt & tie
                I tend to wear a mankini on Mondays, blue and white of course. We try and set ourselves apart and be less stuffy than the competition. Would have to be careful where I pin the badge.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  1 win in 9?
                  It’s 1 win in 10.

Comment

Maybe move some furniture about too.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Sergio Conceicao

Comment

• Alan pardrew Is The Stand Out Achievable Candidate WHEN Holloway is axed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I was poking fun mate, I agree with you though, and I'll freely admit that up until yesterday I was clutching at every single straw in the hope that Ollie would switch things up. Nope. Not any more. Probably the hours and hours spent driving to watch that shower that flipped the switch in my head.
                          So you have finally seen what a lot of us knew a long time ago.
                          Edited - Sorry, that was not really meant as a dig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            thanks Stan.

back on this topic, i cannot blame holloway anymore. he should never have been given the job to begin with.

the blame lies elsewhere.

does he need to be sacked, yes. but the next incumbent, just like ramsey, drossballjimmy and holloway will bring similar results. fingers need to be pointed elsewhere at the club.

I agree with that. LF has to either go, or not get involved in the recruiting process. Of course neither are going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Five wins on the trot wouldn't change my mind about the dumb a ss selections he's been making up front all season. It's bewildering.
                              Unfortunately some just refuse to see that it is his team selections that is causing a lot of the problems on the pitch. I mean Mackie as a starter every bleeding game, players being selected to play as wing backs, when they are clearly not suited to the position, insisting on playing a wing back system when he doesn't even have 1 wing back in his squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                Funny enough take a look at the next what, 8 games. Given our recent 7 results I'm kind of feeling like the back end of last season where i can't see us winning any of those games. Don't get me wrong i would love us to go on a little run like we did after Christmas and start winning and picking up points against the top ish sides. But given that we currently struggle to beat the bottom sides i can see it. Either Holloway needs to recognise his flaws on team selection and give others a really good chance or by some miracle Washington and Mackie need to chuck away their imposter boots and put on their goal scoring boots.

Next 8 games:
                                Wolves home.
                                Sheffield Utd home.
                                Forest away.
                                Villa home.
                                Derby away.
                                Brentford home.
                                Preston away.
                                Leeds home.
                                Realistically given our current form how do you see those games going. We lose the next say 3 games then surely even TF would have to act. Could Ollie even break his 6 game run during these games. Not trolling. Just ####ed off. Lol
                                I posted something like this just before the Fulham game and guess what, QPR are so far 1 point better off than I predicted!

I know that football is a funny old game and anything can happen, but with Ollie in charge and sticking to the same formation and Mackie, QPR are more than capable of losing at least 6 of those 8 games. If they go on such a run, there is surely no way that he will still be in charge in December.

Comment

Working...
                                X