Ollies working his magic.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    First bit i read there about only taking teams so far, then you mention blackpool & palace lol, just how far do you think those two could go?! win the prem, the fa cup, stay in europe every season! what a daft comment, i wonder how many more supa intelligent managers could take blackpool & palace, i bet you bottom dollar they couldnt take them as far as ollie did!

Perhaps managers like Eddie Howe (seems to have done better with Bournemouth than Ollie did with Blackpool or Palace), Pochettino & Koeman with Southampton, plus the Watford managers who have managed to keep them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
      Yeah agree with stanis that Blackpool should have looked at Pochettino or Koeman to have kept them up
      I didn't say that at all.

Comment

At the end of the day,except Norwich, we should have won by a bigger margin but could have lost all of them. Only some bad finishing ,goal line clearances and Super Smithies have prevented this. That is partly down to luck.
        So it is far to early to say tactics work or not.

Comment

I do not care too much about Ollie just the club so as long as we are doing well and competing then that will do for me. No Pocchetino but he is what we have so lets see where we end up.

Comment

Selection is still questionable (Sylla ignored, Washington / Mackie don't look consistently threatening, defensive set up inconsistent). Needs to be braver with more promising youngsters (eg Eze), if we can't blood em at this level we're not really re-building at all.

On the plus side there are signs of a plan A and a plan B, unlike last term when C, D and E got chucked in the mix, sometimes in the same game.

Its far too early for celebration or dejection but at least it seems marginally less nuts.

Comment

The Portugal Hill is working it's magic...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                The Portugal Hill is working it's magic...
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yep working his magic

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Yep working his magic
                    Learnt from Tommy Cooper.

Comment

• Comment

• Tragic.

Comment

• We are not good enough a team or he as a manager to brag about doing his or our magic! Worse squad since before Warnock took charge!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            We are not good enough a team or he as a manager to brag about doing his or our magic! Worse squad since before Warnock took charge!
                            Horrible losing at home like that to local rivals, but let's not get carried away. Cup game, never gonna win the competition and there ain't much financial reward in it.

Also, we're always cr@p in the cup. I knew 100% we'd lose that tonight, hence I wasn't that bothered about watching the game.

Performance and at least a point at Cardiff and all is forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Even if I am gonna get dogs abuse from my Brentford pals tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Horrible losing at home
                              That felt like Newcastle all over again

Comment

• Where's Pinkie tonight anyway?

Not chirping up like he was a few days back, is he? Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X