Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you voting for today? (private poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a mess up by May, she's weaker than before and has to go now surely!

Mrs U-turn... don't trust her one bit, DC shouldn't have quit.

Comment

#dont panic captain Mainwaring
      #keep calm and put the kettle on
      #worse things happen at sea you know
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        a disaster for the Tories. A catastrophe for the Country
        A right bloody mess mate. Regardless of which side you are on. Will be interesting watching them try and work out a viable coalition!

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          #dont panic captain Mainwaring
          #keep calm and put the kettle on
          #worse things happen at sea you know
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

https://twitter.com/LukePortah/statu...21513795747842

Comment

What a result! Just think what could have happened if Corbyn hadn't been hampered by a hostile media and a totally biased BBC. An incredible result for people power versus the billionaire press barons and the establishment. Itso, you should have had more faith fella!

Power to the people!

Hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                What a result! Just think what could have happened if Corbyn hadn't been hampered by a hostile media and a totally biased BBC. An incredible result for people power versus the billionaire press barons and the establishment. Itso, you should have had more faith fella!

Power to the people!

Hahahaha!
                A coalition between the Conservatives and the DUP, led by Theresa May?

Sorry if I'm not celebrating that one mate. Sounds like an utter disaster to me!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 09-06-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Not a disaster from my perspective Tarbs, the youth vote was over 72%, this is a political earthquake.

Comment

Not a disaster from my perspective Tarbs, the youth vote was over 72%, this is a political earthquake.
                    I get that angle mate. But look at the likely overall outcome. A right wing coalition with ties to sectarian terrorist organisations, led by Theresa May. It just sounds terrible to me!
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 09-06-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Power to the people!

Hahahaha!
                      I spoiled my ballot paper in the end Hubs, my lame protest at what was on offer.
                      Looking at the options felt like being given a menu at a restaurant where every dish had shite sauce dolloped all over
                      it.
                      I take your point but I could counter that argument with my own.
                      In these tumultuous times we needed a clear and defined strategy. Labour were never going to win so people should have put their political opinions to one side and backed the winner, if only to give the winner more options going into the brexit negotiations. The deal we do will almost certainly be one we have to live with for a lifetime. We'd only have had to suffer the tories for another 5 years maximum.
                      Who knows though, this could all work out ok for the people who want a soft Brexit.
                      Will Danaher

Comment

youth is wasted on the young Hubs. They shouldn't be allowed to vote
                        Will Danaher

Comment

I despise politics. Bunch of slimy liars. Can't stand the constant mud slinging and points scoring out of anything that happens in the country.Got no time for any of the parties to be perfectly honest.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Haha, gotta love Laura Kuenssberg. May makes her first appearance since this debacle and Kuenssberg shouts "is this strong and stable prime minister"
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I get that angle mate. But look at the likely overall outcome. A right wing coalition with ties to sectarian terrorist organisations, led by Theresa May. It just sounds terrible to me!
                              The right? They've taken a kicking in this election. People overplay the 10 DUP MPs. It's the left of the Conservative party that she will now have to placate if she wants a functioning government.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                The right? They've taken a kicking in this election. People overplay the 10 DUP MPs. It's the left of the Conservative party that she will now have to placate if she wants a functioning government.
                                So what your saying is that the 10 DUP seats that prop up the Tories to leadership won't be influential? I'm sure they absolutely will have agreed plenty in return for lending the support that Tories need to hang onto power.

Of course I understand that Labour have gained significantly more seats. But surely those who are actually in power are in a far greater position of influence?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X