Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My views

Hello everyone fellow rrr's

This is my first post so go gentle on me with the comments!

This is just purely my view.

I'm going to put it straight out I do not think Ian Holloway is the right man for the job! I'm very strong about this view. I always remember when we got promoted to the championship we Lost quite a few then we won about seven games in a row beating Wigan Leicester and other teams and everyone thinking we were going to go straight to Premier league. After this we went on a downward spiral. The same was happening time after time this season. We lost our games then we won loads on the trot and then we went on a downward spiral.

The type of football I have seen - this season has been very much kick and run. It seems repetitive like it was when Ian Holloway was in charge. Start off the match with strong pressing play, try and catch the other team out with fast balls, passing and creative ideas. Then for the rest of the match make it up as you go.

I am thankful that Ian Holloway did bring us up out of league 1 but since then the football culture has evolved dramatically it is not about kissing the badge anymore, players have respect for thier team they are in yes; but given the opportunity at higher wages they will always go for the money. You just got to have a look at other Leagues. All this fist pumping and chest pumping by Ian Holloway looking like a gorilla on the sideline doesn't really do much apart from looking like he needs diazepam.

The cultural we should bring into QPR is do a job for us and if you're not good enough to do that job then start to think about applying for McDonald's. Like we have just offered another contract to Jamie Mackie why??? he is not good enough to play as a top striker but he fits in with Ian Holloway culture that he kisses the badge and is a true supporter. Yes maybe the first time he was manager in League one such as Rowlands and Cookie this was true - but not now.

We need a solid Manager not a pundit someone who doesn't give a ship on slackers but still has passion for the position their in - like Massimo Oddo Laurent Blanc Nigel Pearson a good squad of International u23s u21s and a couple of matures and a manager with no previous connection to QPR.

welcome buddy, please cast your vote on the holloway out thread.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just voted out!

Comment

Working...
      X