Ollys recent press conferences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    i dont agree you must remember that ollie has a great gift to find young players we saw that when he started out with bristol rovers
    fair point Ted

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      i dont agree you must remember that ollie has a great gift to find young players we saw that when he started out with bristol rovers and in n o time he put together 4 brilliant goalscorers who all went on to score over one hundred lrague goals can any body remember who those players were i know it was bobby zamora but who were the other ones i know we bought one of them he was a little geezer,but unless im very much mistaken i think actually there was five of these players i know one ended up at fulham in the prem
      yes it was five wasnt one called stewert
      Jason Roberts, Nathan Ellington and Jamie cureton.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Jason Roberts, Nathan Ellington and Jamie cureton.
        Jason Roberts never played for Bristol Rovers. Also, Ted has to be wrong about Zamora - never scored a goal for them!

Id say - Barry Hayles, Jamie Cureton and Marcus Stewart ?

Comment

yes awin your knowledge of football never ceases to amaze me and with ollies great gift i can see us getting on board some brilliant youngsters i know that warnock is a great manager but hes more into re cycling older players
          ollie loves to bring young gems into the game and im really exited by the future
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Jason Roberts never played for Bristol Rovers. Also, Ted has to be wrong about Zamora - never scored a goal for them!

Jason roberts did play for Bristol rovers, the team he scored the most goals for in fact.

Ellington was a big find at the time from non league.

Comment

Farking hell. JFH was too dull and predictable, now Olly is too nutty. I bet a million quid if we'd won on Saturday none of you lot would be complaining about Olly's interviews. Christ lads, any excuse for a good old moan eh?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Jason Roberts played 78 games for them and scored 38 goals fella

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaso...s_(footballer)

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Jason Roberts played 78 games for them and scored 38 goals fella

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaso...s_(footballer)

I stand massively corrected then!

Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 30-11-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Farking hell. JFH was too dull and predictable, now Olly is too nutty. I bet a million quid if we'd won on Saturday none of you lot would be complaining about Olly's interviews. Christ lads, any excuse for a good old moan eh?
                    agree absolutely the only thing that really matters is on the park. I don't care if he thinks theres a pigeon in Catalonia in control of his legs......

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      i think Ollie is just a very exciteable fella. One who says what he thinks and most of the time goes the long way around giving his answers. Think he just wants everyone including the press to do their jobs properly and not find fault with everything all the time but focus on the positives.
                      That is true.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        It isn't that bad. People cringe all the time seeing themselves in footage on anything, especially something like this. Olly's energy is infectious over time and we'll see what happens with him at the helm.
                        What are Mem and West Acton in the video then? What are you on about?

Comment

Jason Roberts never played for Bristol Rovers
                          Ermmmm yes he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            What are Mem and West Acton in the video then? What are you on about?
                            I'm talking about the players.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I was right! David Brent in charge, shouting and screaming but unfortunately the players don't get him! Abuse me if you like but those are the facts

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                I was right! David Brent in charge, shouting and screaming but unfortunately the players don't get him! Abuse me if you like but those are the facts
                                He's all talk and waving arms

Comment

Working...
                                X