No announcement yet.

Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think we'll be a different side at Loftus Road now Olly's here. We'll get most of our points at home with fans behind the team.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I wasn't there so have no idea how we actually played so my mistake if we played shite, the qpr player tends to be pretty biased towards us.
      Even so though its one game, last week ollie was the messiah and the best manager of all time but this week he's now a judas and not fit to lace paul hart's boots.
      The squad has got a lot of bad habits that they picked up from jfh and their confidence is still severely lacking. Things take time and ollie knows that. I'm sure he's more pissed than any of us but hey thats what happens when you play karl henry

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        I wasn't there so have no idea how we actually played so my mistake if we played shite, the qpr player tends to be pretty biased towards us.
        Even so though its one game, last week ollie was the messiah and the best manager of all time but this week he's now a judas and not fit to lace paul hart's boots.
        The squad has got a lot of bad habits that they picked up from jfh and their confidence is still severely lacking. Things take time and ollie knows that. I'm sure he's more pissed than any of us but hey thats what happens when you play karl henry
        Last we we crawled over the line after facing 10men for over 90mins people glossed over this because of the euphoria of Ollie coming back. Had last week been anyone else in charge and had they followed it up with yesterday's effort there would have been 100s of hassleplank, PE teacher, jobs for boys, Harry's got no knee and drossball threads

Believe me yesterday was 100% drossball and as bad as anything we have served up this season it was dire. The fans were signing were f ucking s hit so the comms were talking rubbish if they said anything other then that

Comment

As for Karl Henry he was s hit but other then Connor and Smithies all of them were so I would not single him out as some choose to do.

I would however ask the question of the manager if Mass is our ball player who makes things tick if he's unable to play why would you choose his replacement to be Henry who is the total opposite of what Mass brings to the team. Was a strange decision but notice no one has asked or questioned this

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            Not everyone welcomed him back as the messiah Cor. There were some posts, mine included, that urged caution. I hope it works out but he is a massive risk. He's not the smartest manager around and you only get so far on spirit and commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Not everyone welcomed him back as the messiah Cor. There were some posts, mine included, that urged caution. I hope it works out but he is a massive risk. He's not the smartest manager around and you only get so far on spirit and commitment.
              He was or is probably the best option for us at the moment , nobody can make a silk purse out of a sows ear the fault lies with this insane dash for young players at the cheap end , Martininmalta made a very good point on the Ipswich match thread about the players some will make it some won't some will stay where they are , how many games has the players from the Sumer buys made after 21 games not many JFH NEVER KNEW HIS BEST 11 Ollie is in the time confusing time of trying to find his best 11 , has anybody ever wondered why at the time Lesley took over we couldn't have gone for both seasoned pros and younger players at the same time now we find ourselves in the period of a very time consuming gamble on young cheap players from all over speaking different languages I would say none of the players brought in over the last 2 years none have shown any great strides of improvement if at all

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                He was or is probably the best option for us at the moment , nobody can make a silk purse out of a sows ear the fault lies with this insane dash for young players at the cheap end , Martininmalta made a very good point on the Ipswich match thread about the players some will make it some won't some will stay where they are , how many games has the players from the Sumer buys made after 21 games not many JFH NEVER KNEW HIS BEST 11 Ollie is in the time confusing time of trying to find his best 11 , has anybody ever wondered why at the time Lesley took over we couldn't have gone for both seasoned pros and younger players at the same time now we find ourselves in the period of a very time consuming gamble on young cheap players from all over speaking different languages I would say none of the players brought in over the last 2 years none have shown any great strides of improvement if at all
                All very fair points Dogs. I was never taken with all the rebuilding, consolidating nonsense. Largely untested managers and a mix of youth and foreigners was only going to go one way. What a state to get in that Hollo ends up as best we could hope for.

Comment

We had Ally and Clint. Ok maybe they were past their best but they would have brought experience to the side. Unfortunately they didn't fit JFH's style of play. Sorry to keep on about it but I still think that was one of the worst mistakes we made.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    We had Ally and Clint. Ok maybe they were past their best but they would have brought experience to the side. Unfortunately they didn't fit JFH's style of play. Sorry to keep on about it but I still think that was one of the worst mistakes we made.
                    Your not wrong J but even if we had kept them it would still be the wrong policy that Lesley has taken us to

Comment

Like the Premiership under Warnock for instance
                      Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

fact is we lack quality up front and in midfield , i've seen us knocked off the ball to easily , ball watching , lack of commitment , lazy without the ball , i could go on and on . this group of players are mid table at best they will win one, lose one, draw one , lose one and so on . it will take time to get the team up to scratch and won't be done over night . we need to get behind the team and ollie this season be patient and let him bring in a few and see where we go

Comment

How is it insane? Surely better than the previous strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            How is it insane? Surely better than the previous strategy.
                            Oh and that makes it ok then !! don't make me chuckle Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                              Like the Premiership under Warnock for instance
                              Better squad, better manager.

Comment

Gordon bennett massive risk lololol, ive seen some rubbish posted but thats right up there! massive risk we`re rubbish and have been since this new policy came in of spending on unknowns and terrible jfh tactics, confidence has been ruinned over that whole period & you think ollies a risk, yet hes won promotions etc & also had blackpool playing some great stuff in the prem, yet here we are languishing in this extremely tacticly complicated league full of extremely talented managers, honestly second game in and you lot are now taking the place of others about outing managers ridiculasly early doors!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X