Lynch looks very good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I also reckon we can slot Wszolek in at one of the wing back spots and he'd do a great job.
    Forgot about him. We could have really strong bench with loads of options going forwards

Comment

I also reckon we can slot Wszolek in at one of the wing back spots and he'd do a great job.
      Yeah can see him doing alright at WB, If we get a few injuries then Mackie could probably do a job there too

Comment

Can't judge just on yesterday as we played against 10 men for 93 minutes, thought he did very well for a big, bulky CB at LB in the 2nd half when he had to fill in. Got forward and showed more skills than I was expecting, the loss of Robinson was a big blow to use but Lynch tried his best. Thinking of some of the donkeys at CB can you imagine some of them being forced into a wing back position for a half.

Comment

Lynch was my motm too, loved his distribution. But what a poor 2nd half performance from the boys, Norwich were average and should have been put to the sword earlier
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            Lynch was my motm too, loved his distribution. But what a poor 2nd half performance from the boys, Norwich were average and should have been put to the sword earlier
            Just as a testament to the quality of Luongo, I took a look at the average match ratings before and after his substitution, Before: 6.87; After: 5.96. His work elevates everyone else to be better.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not sure about that....the few times we've seen him he looks totally lost coming back to cover. Contrast that with the way Shodipo chased back yesterday to stop an attack, strength, pace and commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                Not sure about that....the few times we've seen him he looks totally lost coming back to cover. Contrast that with the way Shodipo chased back yesterday to stop an attack, strength, pace and commitment.
                That's the exact opposite of what's been the case...
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That's the exact opposite of what's been the case...
                  Of course it is.......silly me.

Comment

On that we can agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X