Lynch looks very good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch looks very good

We got find a way of getting him in team week in week out. Fantastic CB puts his head on everything and has ability to play with ball too

Not had a run yet but think he has potential to be a star for us

Agree captain metieral too

Comment

Top Post West. I think it's imperative he is in the first team. Him and hall have the potential to be a top CB pairing in this league and they should both be our first choice CB's!

Probem we have is that Ned is our captain and is he going to get dropped. If we are going to play this this 3 at the back then i'd even have Caulker in the team over Ned. But as you said Lynch was very good yesterday! won everything in the air and very composed on the ball!

I also though Hall looked back to his best!

Comment

Lynch was great yesterday, loved how he just powered through people with his dribbling. Gotta give credit to perch aswell though, he was a decent attacking threat for us and linked up with chery well. Man yesterday was so good, thoroughly enjoyed everything, its been too long since i felt proud of the team.

Comment

Think the blokes class and he's an absolute monstor of a man. Captain written all over it

Comment

motm yesterday , wanted the ball and to be involved in everything

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              motm yesterday , wanted the ball and to be involved in everything
              Very good centre half, shouldn't be played at left back though
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

First half played in a back three and then a back four; second half, LB. Excelled throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  First half played in a back three and then a back four; second half, LB. Excelled throughout.
                  Was pretty much a left winger at times as well !

Comment

I think sticking with this back three thing gets the best out of him as he can play as a very left sided centre back which just lets him work on the foot he's most comfortable with. I honestly thought all 3 centre backs were fantastic yesterday.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Top man, will get better under Ollie me finks
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We only started to wobble a bit when due to Robinsons injury he was moved out of the centre.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          We only started to wobble a bit when due to Robinsons injury he was moved out of the centre.
                          Totally agree
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agree Nas think the back three formation really suited the players and the overall team pattern

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Agree Nas think the back three formation really suited the players and the overall team pattern
                              I also reckon we can slot Wszolek in at one of the wing back spots and he'd do a great job.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X