Really enjoyed that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really enjoyed that.

Great game. Good win. Should have put it to bed, but fair play to Norwich with ten men. We played really well and that's was our most attacking since I can't remember when. Could have had four. And we scored from a through ball. Lots of shapes, but setting out with three at the back and two up was brilliant. Washington showed what he can when playing alongside someone. Chery and Lynch were outstanding. Even the squeaky bum time at 2-1 was fun. Nice to care again. Only disappointment for me was Cousins, who still hasn't turned up. Unless his was the ball for Polter to score?

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Great game. Good win. Should have put it to bed, but fair play to Norwich with ten men. We played really well and that's was our most attacking since I can't remember when. Could have had four. And we scored from a through ball. Lots of shapes, but setting out with three at the back and two up was brilliant. Washington showed what he can when playing alongside someone. Chery and Lynch were outstanding. Even the squeaky bum time at 2-1 was fun. Nice to care again. Only disappointment for me was Cousins, who still hasn't turned up. Unless his was the ball for Polter to score?
    That was Chery.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      That was Chery.
      Thought it wasn't Cousins. Boy he was poor. Hall, when pushed into midfield, was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Thought it wasn't Cousins. Boy he was poor. Hall, when pushed into midfield, was better.
        Cousins' first touch was woeful today, can't count the number of times he gave it away sloppily in a dangerous position... actually I can, it was 3 times, and that's 3 times too many especially considering where he was playing.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Good first half in fact very good but really poor second half. Saw in 90mins what to expect going forwards

That second half performance would have seen JFH ripped apart by fans if we're honest

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Good first half in fact very good but really poor second half. Saw in 90mins what to expect going forwards

That second half performance would have seen JFH ripped apart by fans if we're honest
            Losing our shape didn't help, nor did subbing Luongo rather than Cousins. But that second half was still better than any Jimmy half this past year. Including Leeds. Could have got two. Looked able to score.

Comment

Taking Mass off was totally wrong decision it killed us cousins should have been hooked. Second half never topped Leeds mate

Comment

Are you remembering the last part of the second half and not the first 20 minutes where we completely dominated them and they didn't get a touch basically nor get anywhere near our goal. If it hadn't of been for Ruddy we would have been 4-0 up

Comment

Taking Mass off was totally wrong decision it killed us cousins should have been hooked. Second half never topped Leeds mate
                  Yep. Did for me. Jimmyphobia......

Comment

Remember he had a foot injury, so he might not have fully recovered.

Comment

Poor decision to take luongo off as we controlled the game when he was in there with cousins and sandro. Luckily never cost us but not a good substitution as gave them an in to get into the game. Good 3 points though and sure we will improve.

Comment

Nano second half was 50/50inmy opinion. Should never have been that close but at the end of the day it's result that counts

Comment

This.

See you in the crown after the game I think?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            This.

See you in the crown after the game I think?
                            In the bull mate

Comment

In the bull mate
                              Maybe I didn't them ! Must be another handsome ba$tard that drinks in the crown!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X