Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ollie and Les - an insight into their working relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another thing, why have they got to be true Rangers?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      So are we defining true Rangers as only those who supported Rangers as a kid and played for us then? We won't have many true Rangers then will we?
      No, but fans should get real about this 'manager has the club in his blood nonsense'. If you are not playing for or managing your first love (Rs for me, Brizzle Rovers for Ollie) then it's called a JOB.

Comment

Agree Alan that's my point
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

So are we defining true Rangers as only those who supported Rangers as a kid and played for us then? We won't have many true Rangers then will we?
          I agree with you who cares who you supported as kid if you gave your heart and soul to the club and there is true affection to us and had best days of your career with us your good enough for me

Comment

No you can't , because you could never doubt Ollie Faulin Ainsworth Have a deeper feeling for the club than most of our recent signings even tho they have been associated with other clubs during their careers

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              No you can't , because you could never doubt Ollie Faulin Ainsworth Have a deeper feeling for the club than most of our recent signings even tho they have been associated with other clubs during their careers
              Cant accept that. Faurlin done very well out of the club considering everyone. As for Ainsworth as your example bet Port Vale, Wycombe and Wimbledon fans etc think he's one of there own because he's that type of character

How you can put a Faurlin in front of Les is bizarre mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I agree with you who cares who you supported as kid if you gave your heart and soul to the club and there is true affection to us and had best days of your career with us your good enough for me
                Sums up the entire thread perfectly ! God know we've had plenty through the doors that haven't subscribed to
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 13-11-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Cant accept that. Faurlin done very well out of the club considering everyone. As for Ainsworth as your example bet Port Vale, Wycombe and Wimbledon fans etc think he's one of there own because he's that type of character

How you can put a Faurlin in front of Les is bizarre mate
                  Why because L F was a better player was ### at the training ground encouraging the young players while out of the side injured was he in the dressing room encouraging the players on match days while out injured . Don't run away from the idea Ainsworth is mister popular with all Wykecombe fans buying his son a QPR kit while managing Wykecombe

Comment

You cannot compare, Faurlin, Ainsworth Ferdinand and even Ollie to Lee Cook who gave up his signing on fee of 250k for his club.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      You cannot compare, Faurlin, Ainsworth Ferdinand and even Ollie to Lee Cook who gave up his signing on fee of 250k for his club.
                      There you go and was QPR his 1st club and didn't another player chip in to to the bucket collection ?

Comment

Why because L F was a better player was ### at the training ground encouraging the young players while out of the side injured was he in the dressing room encouraging the players on match days while out injured . Don't run away from the idea Ainsworth is mister popular with all Wykecombe fans buying his son a QPR kit while managing Wykecombe
                        Do you know for a 100% fact when Les played for us he never watched youth and encouraged????

Comment

Crouchie bunged us 10k for getting him on the road to the big time.

Comment

Do you know for a 100% fact when Les played for us he never watched youth and encouraged????
                            No I don't but I do know Faulin did give up his free time was LF out injured much in his time

Comment

No I don't but I do know Faulin did give up his free time was LF out injured much in his time
                              Well if you cant you have made a totally mute point Dogs. Neither of us know how much time Les or Faurlin gave up for the club etc and its actually irrelevant. If the greatness/interest of a player is now judged upon how much time you give up because your injured then as a club we really have fallen to a new all time low

With greatest of respects don't really want my first team players watching the youth team because there injured 50% of the time I actually want them out on the pitch influencing the game and result

Comment

Anyway it's getting away from o/p about the relationship between ### and Ollie we have to ask is the club abandoning it's latest policy of scouring lower leagues for young potential , I for one don't see Ollie as the ideal candidate to follow that route he has never been adverse to bringing older players he thinks can do a job or bringing in loans which I think he will do in January , also I don't see it as part of his philosophy to have the under 21s ect going out to go through the motions without caring about the results , for me I can see strong differing views with one or other not being please to give way
                                Last edited by dogsrrs; 13-11-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X