Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there one manager who would be universally accepted on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there one manager who would be universally accepted on this board?

Absolutely no fu cking chance. Whatever name is mentioned, some expert will spout, noooo, he's sh it. Personally, prepared to give almost anyone a go after the last clown.

Clement head and shoulders above all other candidates on this board. Nearly 50% vote. For this board, that's incredible unity of agreement.

Comment

Dunno why the Clement hysteria to be honest. Seemingly a great coach, but all of 5 months experience as the man main somewhere. It would be a very JFH like appointment.

Potentially Clement one day, but not right now for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Clement head and shoulders above all other candidates on this board. Nearly 50% vote. For this board, that's incredible unity of agreement.
        Agreed. 50% is amazing for this board.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Dunno why the Clement hysteria to be honest. Seemingly a great coach, but all of 5 months experience as the man main somewhere. It would be a very JFH like appointment.

This has already been discussed ad infinitum. The point is, he is by far the favourite candidate among QPR fans, and that was the OP's question: who would be universally accepted. No other candidate comes close.

Comment

Clement and Rowett would be the nearest you could get.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              This has already been discussed ad infinitum. The point is, he is by far the favourite candidate among QPR fans, and that was the OP's question: who would be universally accepted. No other candidate comes close.
              Oh, OK - End of thread then.

Comment

What if Pep declared that he's always been a qpr fans since he was a kid and would do the job for nothing. Bet someone on here would say he's sh it.

Comment

Clement and rowett I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    Clement and rowett I reckon.
                    Ya that sounds right

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Personally, prepared to give almost anyone a go after the last clown.
                      Which would of course be totally the wrong approach.

The fact that the board are sticking by Les and are not prepared to make a sensible medium term investment in a new manager means they won't get anyone with quality. They are about to fvck it up yet again. TF is an absolute disaster area when it comes to chairing important footballing decisions.

Comment

Clemmy way in front amongst QPR fans not just on here.

Comment

Possibly Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Which would of course be totally the wrong approach.

The fact that the board are sticking by Les and are not prepared to make a sensible medium term investment in a new manager means they won't get anyone with quality. They are about to fvck it up yet again. TF is an absolute disaster area when it comes to chairing important footballing decisions.
                            True.
                            The DoF role undermines most managers. altjough, as Clememt is primarily a coach, he could potentially work with LF, but it would srem he expects a better spendi g budget than is being offered.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

33 games experience as a first team manager at this level as well as having unmatched experience as a coach and assistant, learning from probably one of the best ever managers.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X