Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Rowett

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ett-as-manager

New article from dave mc. Not sure what to make of the article but i'd love rowett to come here although clement is still my first choice!

Don't think Dave Mc. posts anything that isn't accurate these days - going by what he has said to others on Twitter.

Rowett or Olli it is then...

Comment

It's Ollie then. If Rowett rocks up at LR I'll be very very very surprised. Id love it though, definitely the outstanding candidate

Comment

Can see Holloway and Birch getting the gaff til end of season, and depending how they do, going again for Rowett in Summer.

Comment

Out to dinner with les to

Comment

That would we a signing of intent by the club would be an amazing coup and like us going back to our roots for where we get managers

Comment

We made the best decision 6 year ago getting warnock from palace do the same now and get this man as without a doubt the best manager around for the level we are at and will only get better. We have spunked so much mkney on crap why not invest wisely and build for the future.

Comment

Yeah i'd be amazed if rowett came here but why on earth would he leave birmingham for us? Hes had near enough 2 seasons of having no money but still doing an incredible job and now hes gunna have money to spend in jan whereas we'll have very little, plus hes rebuilt birmingham again and he'd have to do the same all over again here

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  Yeah i'd be amazed if rowett came here but why on earth would he leave birmingham for us? Hes had near enough 2 seasons of having no money but still doing an incredible job and now hes gunna have money to spend in jan whereas we'll have very little, plus hes rebuilt birmingham again and he'd have to do the same all over again here
                  Only chance we've got is if we offer him money he can't refuse and promise him x amount to spend on players he wants. Never know he might fancy the challenge but can't see it. The way he's going Im pretty sure a few Prem owners have one eye on him.

Comment

Who knows what he's been offered , he may have been given some rather hopeful assurances by the board

Comment

I'd be very very surprised if Rowett left Brum for us, but would be fantastic if he did.

Comment

Not sure why he would leave B'ham for us either.

They're a bit further down the line with their development than us - However he has been there for a few years without making the play-offs etc. could want a new challenge with a club who've had more recent premier league experience.

Comment

Could Rowett's agent be using us to get a better contract out of his new employers? Only on a 12 month rolling one at the moment.

Comment

We should everything to get this guy as will save us looking for a decent man for the next few years.

Comment

The fact that the breaking news on most Birmingham forums is the Birmingham City monopoly game would probably say Rowett to QPR is absolute nonsense.

More chance of us unveiling Jasper Carrott than Gary Rowett.

Comment

Working...
                              X