Weekends ruined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekends ruined

I get we are in transition and I have 100% calmed down since Friday. The facts are that we are 5 points from play offs and 5 points off relegation zone

Football is very poor and JFH looks out of his depth but reckon he's going nowhere for a while

Are we in danger of relegation? Probably not, in which case maybe we should all accept that it's just going to be one of those seasons and go with it

It's a shame because I genuinely think we have a decent squad

The squad is there maybe not to challenge top two but for playoffs they just need to be set free and allowed to express themselves. Chery huge part of problem stick him on the wing or on the bench

Comment

free the cherry
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The football doesn't ruin my weekend at all. Haven't thought about the game once since leaving the ground Friday, probably because I've been on the #### 2 days straight. Booze must be the healer as the football very rarely affects my mood. Match days for me are all about meeting up with pals i haven't seen all week tbh so regardless of the result we always have a good craic.

Comment

Makes your day/weekend if we win, I get a tad down if we lose but there's a whole lot of worse things going on in the world.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Rangers losing used to ruin my week never mind the weekend.

Right now I'm feeling like I did towards the end of Hughes' reign where a defeat hurts but I'm kind of expecting it and hoping it's another nail in the managers coffin.

Comment

if I went id be down but im actually quite content saved £33 watched it on the box and just thought hasslebank is a clueless wangker nothing has made me think cant wait to go see rangers play anytime soon same with my qpr mates we all think the football is utter dross
              R's

Comment

Season ticket holder who was out of town on Friday but did watch it and to be honest was not suprised by the #### served up. Again!!

Comment

funny thing is I still think we can get into playoffs as its such a sh ite league
                  R's

Comment

No way as we cannot string any wins together.

Comment

It's not the be all and end all for me but it's fair to say it influences my mood. Not so much when we narrowly lose away to Wednesday but definitely when we are outplayed and out thought at home to Brentford.

Comment

I will always enjoy going to LR so I would never say my weekend is ruined. Of course feel a bit down about the result but I get over it and look forward to the next game.

Comment

I feel sorry for the kids who follow us as they have had a taste of the premier league and now we are a mid table at best championship outfit. I have had 30 odd years following so understand how it works but the young uns with the 2011 season as a benchmark do not.

Comment

My weekends aren't ruined quite as often now that we're out of the Premier League, Friday's loss was a dose of reality for me, JFH will never succeed here and the squad is way below par!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                            X