The 'new' QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'new' QPR

With the new set up with DOF and manager, whoever that may be, and with all the new budgetary constraints, do we feel that this is the way forward, or should we perhaps be pushing the boat out a little more with some marquee-esque signings (not has beens), or is the new formula good to go ,,, ?????

The new formula looks like ensuring a relegation fight.

Comment

But didn't we all ask for more prudent spending ... I personally would have preferred them splashing the cash on some proven players, blended with some of the dross we have,,, (not my money I know)..

We've gone from one extreme to the other and it clearly is not working,,

Get rid of Les and JFH , get in a decent manager (pay the money) and give him a decent war chest and go for it, whilst we still have parachute payments,,, the longer this goes on the more we will fall behind into obscurity ,,

Comment

We've spent plenty and plenty more than clubs like Brentford, Huddersfield and Barnsley and they seem ok making mugs out of us.

Problem isn't the budget, but the (poor)personnel and (lack of)infrastrucure.

Comment

Out of curiosity, I wonder how our wage bill compares with a team like Brentford for example?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

JFH and les both quality strikers in their day but they've gone out and bought players that can't cut it at this level. so should we spend big , who'd come to us a bottom half championship club that wld improve the team

Comment

New and poo.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We need a good scouting network, and that does not include a DOF. We need a manager who does not have to work under one. Let the manager work directly with the scouts to identify the players HE wants. After all he's the one who gets the sack when it all turns to dust, while the DOF stays on picking up his fat salary.

Comment

New lacklustre Rangers
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

if u shop in farm foods u will get crap,if u spend more on quality food u will flourish,it common sense.you buy chep and rum club on shoe string u wont progress but idle long.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sadly we have tried well seasoned food but that turned rotten too
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Na that was past it sell by date food
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's called FFP fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Na that was past it sell by date food
                            Agree or best before date

Comment

I believe that we have to spend ,,,, enough of this cost cutting crap

Comment

Working...
                              X