Jimmy......back or sack??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    gotta go for rowett mate but, for that to happen, les has to go. no way would he take the job otherwise.

if we keep les then, it will be another novice.
    And (I want to give black managers a chance),another black manager come in?,look we need to forget colour and go for the right guy,les is incapable of picking the right guy (who in my opinion WAS Steve Bruce ),so I think Les should not be given job of picking next QPR manager

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      gotta go for rowett mate but, for that to happen, les has to go. no way would he take the job otherwise.

if we keep les then, it will be another novice.
      Hits sorry buddie that's pie in the sky Rowet is a Brummie , Brum is a bigger club Brum is ticking over quite nicely we are shyte

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        And (I want to give black managers a chance),another black manager come in?,look we need to forget colour and go for the right guy,les is incapable of picking the right guy (who in my opinion WAS Steve Bruce ),so I think Les should not be given job of picking next QPR manager
        no argument from me. am in complete agreement with you.

this rooney rule that les lives by is killing our club.

it should always be about picking the right man for the job, not the right colour.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not a fan of JFH but wanted him to do well as I did with Ramsey, sadly neither has worked and our gate is dropping as we are so poor to watch, no fight or excitement, I don't have the answer it's up to those running the club to sort things out or take the flak,that's how the modern game works

Comment

Was JFH ever the best man for the job or did he just fit the profile wanted by the board?

Comment

The amount of time he's had on the back of failure meant the bar wasn't that high. He's now lowered the bar and needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                So majority think needs to go but who replaces him. My ideal man would be Rowett or Hougton (wrong shade of white for some) but neither of them would come. I'm really struggling to think of a manager we could get that would come

Some will throw Pearson simply because he's available but he's not the answer I'm proper stumped. Tried young and experienced and neither worked whatever we touch turns to s hite
                Just stating the obvious wests , shame coz I thought he might have been good for our club but turns out he's kin one of the worst in the history of our club . Gotta out him now!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

With you Van its whose next through the door which worries me

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    A lot of us saw this from very early but others let their hearts rule their heads unfortunately.
                    Some of us would have sacked him in January after he took about 10 games to get his 1st win.
                    The writing was on the wall watching those often dull games ending in bore draws, but the blame was shifted to the players and so he was given some slack. We were told wait until he had his players and a pre season before judging him. Well, he has had that and QPR are going backwards and sliding down the table.

They will surely lose at Forest before losing at home to Norwich which will see them hovering above the drop zone.
                    Will that be the time that TF will decide to take some action?
                    As people have said, the trouble is who to appoint.
                    LF is not a good judge of a manager given his 2 appointments and letting Warnock slip away.
                    TF is also not a great one with his choices and probably wouldn't know where to look other than the currently out of work managers i.e. Pearson, Allardyce, or Holloway.

Maybe he will try Di Matteo.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      With you Van its whose next through the door which worries me
                      If the likes of Watford and burnley can do it ? What the #### is wrong with us? Gotta be the board.

Comment

Sack, utter crap tonight
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He won't be sacked, not by Les anyway,sack Les first,then sack Jimmy

Comment

37 votes cast and 2 want to back him.
                            What are they waiting for, JFH to suddenly see that building a 4231 system around Chery is not going to work, nor is this 1 up top nonsense. This is Championship football not the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              He won't be sacked, not by Les anyway
                              Exactly. Les sacking Jimmy would make his own position completely untenable, being that he's been responsible for the last two appointments.

Comment

I'm in Devon and back to smoke tomorrow ,watched on sky and that kannt Martin Allen wanted Brentford to win . Firstly I suggest every ranger should make a Martin doll an stick pins in it when ones hatred arises.secondly he said his 2 best months of his football life was at Brentford . Sums him up, done #### all with us. I'm on the doll on morning

Comment

Working...
                                X