No announcement yet.

Wolves & Wigan sack their managers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves & Wigan sack their managers....

Wolves have sacked boss Walter Zenga after less than three months in charge.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...n-three-months

Championship strugglers Wigan have announced the sacking of manager Gary Caldwell with immediate effect.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ionship-season

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Wolves have sacked boss Walter Zenga after less than three months in charge.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...n-three-months

Championship strugglers Wigan have announced the sacking of manager Gary Caldwell with immediate effect.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ionship-season
    They know that if you're serious you can't just hang around dreaming about some fantasy future. We've left it far too late in the past.

Long term development is in any case as much in the hands of Ramsey as JFH, not a reason for hanging onto Jimmy.

Comment

Does that mean Wolves are no longer one of the biggest teams in Italy.

Comment

A quick and effective sacking when things were not working out. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          A quick and effective sacking when things were not working out. Interesting.
          One team is 18th and hasn't won in 5 matches despite spending around 15mil this summer and not really facing any injury problems.

The other is 23rd and have won only twice this season and are under threat of getting relegated again.

Nothing to compare to us really.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            One team is 18th and hasn't won in 5 matches despite spending around 15mil this summer and not really facing any injury problems.

The other is 23rd and have won only twice this season and are under threat of getting relegated again.

Wolves have three points less than us and a better goal average.

Comment

Yes we are in a way better position than Wolves,Jimmy perfectly safe

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Wolves have three points less than us and a better goal average.
                They have shown no signs of improvement, at least when we went without winning we were slowly improving. Wolves, rotherham and wigan have just been getting worse and worse as weeks progressed.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I watched Wolves totally outplay villa away a few weeks back yet only ended up with a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    I watched Wolves totally outplay villa away a few weeks back yet only ended up with a draw.
                    Up until a few weeks back, Villa were an even more embarrassing side than Wolves.

Comment

Villa also sacked their manager and Bruce has gone in and made a difference so right now I would say totally justified.

Comment

Where did I say it compared to us stat boy?

Comment

Sniffs a lot like panic stations to me.

Comment

I think Wolves with their new owners and ambition have thought they should be much higher up. I think Wigan have been ridiculous in sacking Caldwell, he is Wigan thru and thru and whilst in relegation zone they aren't far from where they should be especially considering they have brought in basically a full new team which needs longer than 13 games to gel.

Comment

They have shown no signs of improvement, at least when we went without winning we were slowly improving. Wolves, rotherham and wigan have just been getting worse and worse as weeks progressed.
                              Yes and we have stayed the same boring same. Le plus que ca change le plus que c'est la meme chose.

Comment

Working...
                              X