Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Trying to remain positive about all things QPR ain't easy these days
    Tell me about it mate. Proper fed up with a lot going on at the club from the top down. Style of football, lack of quality, lack of creativity, poor standard of player, no training ground, no new ground, atmosphere dead, Groundhog Day football.

Roll on May.

Comment

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/eng...?ICID=SN_01_48

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/eng...season/r35779/

U23s and U18s started well now getting smashed every week.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Conceded 20 goals in the last 5 games.

Christ almighty. That is abysmally shocking at ANY level of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
          The equipment monitorer
          Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          This.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...o-3381350.aspx

Not sure how we've managed before without a "compression partner".

It just gets more and more exciting, doesn't it?
          Thanks lads, I knew I could rely on you.

Comment

All I can think is that they are using them teams try different formations to implement in the 1st team...aint working !!
            We have the players to smash teams of kids.
            If you look at the team who Wall smashed even tho Sandro got sent off there is no way that Wall had a better team 5-1 worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Well at least we know we don't have any defenders or goalies coming through...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I'm wondering if there's anything else we can moan about on here, there really aren't enough negative posts about the club for my liking. We've done the coach, DoF, CEO, chairman, first team, youth team, physios, media team, new stadium, current stadium, stewards, kit man, atmosphere, home support, away support... Have we done the catering recently? That's crap generally.. there's got to be something else?
                Well since you ask Hubs, I've found that :
                1) if I stare at the floodlights constantly for more than say 5 minutes, they hurt my eyes.
                2) Soft closing seats on the khasi's would be nice.
                Lastly, and this one really bothers me. Who's idea was it not to have central heating inside the stands ??? I keep forgetting to bring my jacket during the winter months and it's quite cold to be honest, a tad inconsiderate on the clubs part I have to say.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                  Well since you ask Hubs, I've found that :
                  1) if I stare at the floodlights constantly for more than say 5 minutes, they hurt my eyes.
                  2) Soft closing seats on the khasi's would be nice.
                  Lastly, and this one really bothers me. Who's idea was it not to have central heating inside the stands ??? I keep forgetting to bring my jacket during the winter months and it's quite cold to be honest, a tad inconsiderate on the clubs part I have to say.
                  Outrageous mate, definitely adding those to the list.

Comment

Outrageous mate, definitely adding those to the list.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      Well at least we know we don't have any defenders or goalies coming through...
                      Seems that way

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Trying to think of the name of that young foreign midfielder they shipped out on loan summer just gone
                        Nabil Bentaleb
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You need to consider the ages of the players. Often younger players get their chance leading to poorer results but it's part of the long term plan. This becomes more likely when more players go on to be in the first team squad. From personal experience I can say that results actually get in the way of young player development.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

It is what it is.......
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm wondering if there's anything else we can moan about on here, there really aren't enough negative posts about the club for my liking. We've done the coach, DoF, CEO, chairman, first team, youth team, physios, media team, new stadium, current stadium, stewards, kit man, atmosphere, home support, away support... Have we done the catering recently? That's crap generally.. there's got to be something else?

What about the prospect of not getting relegated?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Younger players are given objectives to match during a game, such as crossing a certain number of times, etc. The result is almost totally irrelevant a lot of the time. unless fans want another thing to complain about.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X