Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford game live on tv in Canada

Toronto in particular.

Just wondering if anyone knows which channel it's likely to be shown.
    Might help me getting a Sports Bar to find it on Friday afternoon here.

It seems to be on beIN SPORTS in the USA.

Comment

You can get bein sports here in Canada and if it's not on there it will be on one of the Rogers Sportsnet channels.
      If your downtown Toronto looking for a sports bar, there is Hoops just up from the ACC and across the road from the Rogers centre (close to CN Tower).
      I'll check the schedule in a while and post up what channel is showing it.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

It's on BEin Canada at 4.40pm local time (EST) and live on BEin channel 3 in The U.S.
        Therefore there should be a few sport bars in Toronto showing it live.
        Will be plenty of Web streams as well.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          It's on BEin Canada at 4.40pm local time (EST) and live on BEin channel 3 in The U.S.
          Therefore there should be a few sport bars in Toronto showing it live.
          Will be plenty of Web streams as well.

Thanks for that Fraggy. Is it still on, other msg board posters suggesting it's been bumped for the PSG game instead.
          I went to both Hoops & The Bottom Line sports bars tonight before the Maple Leafs v Tampa Bay game.
          But although I'm staying in downtown, I'm a fair way up Longe St, so will probably try a sports bar up further up due to having to scarper to the airport ASAP after the final whistle.

Thanks again for detail.

Comment

It's a shame you didn't have more time.
            JUST north of Toronto in Vaughan is a place called Dave and Busters thats shows almost every live sports event on its many screens.
            Shame I didn't know you was in town as I was at The ACC last week and we could of met up for a beer.
            Safe journey home.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks Fraggy, certainly been a busy week for sport here in Toronto. Went to the Raptors v Pistons game at the ACC last night, which meant missing the Toronto v Philly Football playoff win. What with World Series final & Blue Jays just missing out last week, I'm having a splendid time here.
              Oh and Stiff Little Fingers tonight at the Horseshoe Tavern on Queens St W will be a blast from the past to.

Great City.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                Thanks Fraggy, certainly been a busy week for sport here in Toronto. Went to the Raptors v Pistons game at the ACC last night, which meant missing the Toronto v Philly Football playoff win. What with World Series final & Blue Jays just missing out last week, I'm having a splendid time here.
                Oh and Stiff Little Fingers tonight at the Horseshoe Tavern on Queens St W will be a blast from the past to.

Great City.
                Love SLF - enjoy the gig - Alternative Ulster one of my all time favourite tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Love SLF - enjoy the gig - Alternative Ulster one of my all time favourite tracks.

Yeah, must have seen them at least 6 or 7 times but not for a few years since Ali Mac back on the bass duties. Ulster, Gotta Gettaway, Johnny Was, At The Edge, Roots Radicals, and plenty more. Most recent album 'No Going Back' is better than most of their latter stuff.

Comment

Here's my dilemma: Do I order Bein Sports for $20, avoid this site and other social media for 2 hours to watch the match on my big screen or listen live on Player or attempt to watch a sketchy stream of it? Decisions, decisions!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

I hear ya Gator. I'M stuck at work so a sketchy stream it is for me.
                      1976, I agree there has been a lot of great sporting events in Toronto recently.
                      Next time you are over give Gator a heads up as I know he is a regular at BMO field.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                      X